You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Comedy which has had you in tears of laughter

Section_31

Only Fools and Horses. Tony Angelino, the singing binman. The scene where he goes into the chorus of Cwying after the opening verse went so well was just hilarious. Still creases me now. My dad was in tears laughing for about 5 minutes.

Great shout. Raquel copying his 'Cwying' before correcting herself is brilliant.

I watched Only Fools and Horses over the weekend - the Holiday in Spain with Grandad, when he explain is gunrunning exploits was so good

Grandad - 'We were arrested. They took Reggie away and tortured him, you could hear the screams into the night, but he never gave anyone up, kept silent all throughout. And then they came for me'.

Rodney - 'Did they torture you Grandad?'

Grandad - 'They would have done if I hadn't of told them everything they wanted to know'!

Rodney" you were running guns in the middle of a civil war"

Grandad " that's the best time, rodney"

• Upvote 1

Magic - pure magic.

One of my favourite scenes from the show is this belter:

Terrible quality video but still!

Father Jack was sober but the person filming that was pissed. I love the scene from the episode where Jack stumbles into an AA group meeting, when later on the guy from the AA group stops Jack from downing a whisky in the pub. The jump cut to an ambulance speeding down the road is a work of genius.

That show was full of brilliance.

• Upvote 1

Father Jack was sober but the person filming that was pissed. I love the scene from the episode where Jack stumbles into an AA group meeting, when later on the guy from the AA group stops Jack from downing a whisky in the pub. The jump cut to an ambulance speeding down the road is a work of genius.

That show was full of brilliance.

I was totally obsessed with it when it came out and have probably watched each episode upwards of 20 times.

Just fucking boss...

When Ted is trying to teach Jack to talk just kills me....and the scene where he clinks a couple of wine bottles together and Jack shouts out "Drink" - "No Father it's just fizzy water" replies Ted....JACOBS CREEK CHARDONNAY 1991! - Jack shouts - absolute genius.

• Upvote 1

Been re-watching The Young Ones as the kids asked to watch the University Challenge one and now they're hooked. It's boss hearing them mooching around the house shouting "Shut up Neil, or i'll kill you" or "the worlds stupidest bottom burp...Vyvyan....Brrrrrritain"

Also, i'd actually forgotten how brilliantly funny it was as i watched it to death in the 80's. All the little inserts i'd forgotten all about. 

• Upvote 2

Peep Show  - The scene where Jez has the job interview at Mark's place is brilliant. Between the facial spasm and the "Yeah, well at least I don't fancy elves and pixies!" and Mark's reaction, pure class.

Max & Paddy - "Dirty Pig!"

Richard Pryor - "Live in Concert" at the Terrace Theatre, Long Beach, California. Without a doubt the greatest comedy I've ever seen, absolute genius.