You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Strike Action

Sugar Ape

The march started on deansgate.

You absolute fucking mong!

I assume you work in a shop on market street? If so welcome to slavery, enjoy it knobhead! When the take ours they'll take yours!

Troll, or not?, you're a dickhead!

Thanks for the compliments.

I dont actually work in a shop but i dont need anyone else to validate what i do.

I think you will find that private pensions have already been ransacked. Ironically

i was in support of the public sector workers and their pensions.

Thanks for the compliments.

I dont actually work in a shop but i dont need anyone else to validate what i do.

I think you will find that private pensions have already been ransacked. Ironically

i was in support of the public sector workers and their pensions.

Im already aware of the repercussions thank you!

What do you have to prove by saying you saw nothing when Lucy meacock will show it all soon?

Absolute fucking whopper!

At least 30,000 where there today, and that's not mentioning thousands in support!

State your case knobhead?

Im already aware of the repercussions thank you!

What do you have to prove by saying you saw nothing when Lucy meacock will show it all soon?

Absolute fucking whopper!

At least 30,000 where there today, and that's not mentioning thousands in support!

State your case knobhead?

So far his case seems to be he was by the Trafford centre and whatever he saw he expected a lot more. I mean, people were holding pickets in one hand and doing Christmas shopping with the other! The bastards!

I think if its more than 20 the Police have a right to split them up. I stand to be corrected but its something like that.

It's 20 before the Police intervene, but the accepted Code of Conduct limits it to 6.

http://www.bis.gov.uk/files/file23914.pdf

"Accordingly pickets and their organisers should ensure that in general the number of pickets does not exceed six at any entrance to, or exit from, a workplace; frequently a smaller number will be appropriate."

Looks to have been a great day of action with many supporting.

Only 3 people on my floor of 150 people crossed the line and 1 was a grade 6 senior manager.

shame Jeremy Clarkson had to spout a load of shite on the One show last night saying strikers should get shot infront of their fanilies.

These are the same Strikers who also pay their TV licence and pay your wages your prick. if you dont agree with the actiontheres better and more sensible ways to go about it than that.

Well done to those who spent the day on the Pickets and who marched through the many cities around he country.

Looks to have been a great day of action with many supporting.

Only 3 people on my floor of 150 people crossed the line and 1 was a grade 6 senior manager.

shame Jeremy Clarkson had to spout a load of shite on the One show last night saying strikers should get shot infront of their fanilies.

These are the same Strikers who also pay their TV licence and pay your wages your prick. if you dont agree with the actiontheres better and more sensible ways to go about it than that.

Well done to those who spent the day on the Pickets and who marched through the many cities around he country.

I think this is the right one?

[YOUTUBE]w0i0RXMvzMs[/YOUTUBE]

Just a joke!

Guest davelfc

Well a lot more, in fact a hell of a lot more that didn't strike also pay tv licences so I'm not getting why he isn't entitled to an opinion? I'm not agreeing with him just wondering why because the strikers pay a tv licence he can't have his opinion.

True he rarely makes ambiguous statements but that is Clarkson, don't like it then tell the BBC, you pay your licence after all.