You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

332nnuw.png

1. Magnet

2. Shuffle

3. The Hill

4. Bad Timing (NEW SONG)

5. Cancel On Me

6. Lamplight

7. Your Eyes (NEW SONG)

8. Dust On The Ground

9. How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep

10. Evening/Morning

11. What If

12. Lights Out, Words Gone (NEW SONG)

13. Always Like This

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ojy1sy

I named the new songs from the descriptions found here so they may not be right:

Bombay Bicycle Club, ‘A Different Kind Of Fix’ - First Listen - reviews - NME.COM - The world's fastest music news service, music videos, interviews, photos and free stuff to win

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone hear Jo Wiley and Mark Radcliffe talking about David Bowie and Prince as headliners for 2013? That would be awesome.

Much as I'd kill to see Bowie once more I can't see it myself. He's gone very reclusive following his illness. Would love it to happen though.

Im putting out there. Beyonce so far (from what Ive seen) has been the best thing on the 2 main stages all weekend.

Yeah agreed, that's what I was going to say.

I saw a bit of both U2 and Coldplay, the former were poor, and the latter OK but boring.

I'm actually enjoying the start of Beyonce's set.

I was just about to post them!

[YOUTUBE]dii18jHUxZE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]S9qDDsPSKmM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]69NENCqqmME[/YOUTUBE]

Incredible set, I'd love to have been there. Can't believe I've never seen these live.

Boss set, wish they had played "23" though, would have been a perfect set then.

Arcade Fire and Radiohead would be my top two choices. Radiohead have an album released this year, and AF are still touring.

The two best bands in the world, and definitely 'headline material', too.

Good idea if you're planning a mass suicide.

Arcade Fire and Radiohead would be my top two choices. Radiohead have an album released this year, and AF are still touring.

The two best bands in the world, and definitely 'headline material', too.

Yeah, at this moment in time they are the best two bands in the world.

Beyonce putting on a proper fucking show. Shame about the mic problems for Crazy In Love and for Tricky's mic on Baby Boy. However, she can sing, she can dance and the crowd are lapping it up. Love the fact that everyone who (incorrectly) thought Glastonbury was only for a certain type of music and a certain type of punter have been well and truly proved wrong between her and her husband.

I'm not a massive fan of hers (although I do like the funky side of things), but I love the idea of her headlining this and doing it properly. First ever woman to headline apparently. Ace.

TV on the radio are the best I've seen this year for me. Thought they were tremendous. Beyonce; very polished an all that but really, really not my thing at all.

It's not Glastonbury, too polished.

Jay Z worked last year, this doesn't

Did anyone hear Jo Wiley and Mark Radcliffe talking about David Bowie and Prince as headliners for 2013? That would be awesome.

Prince was interviewed in The Guardian on Friday and he said no-one had ever discussed Glastonbury with him; he felt his name was being used to hype ticket sales. That said, he's on my dream line up (in fact I think it's on that thread from a while ago). He'd blow the fucking roof off if he did a hits and covers set like he does at his after show secret gigs.

Bowie would be fucking boss too. Is he still working though? He doesn't seem to have done anything for years. Not sure he can leave it much longer and still have the voice for it at his age. Let's Dance really needs lungs.