You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shithouse tagging

Remmie

Guest Numero Veinticinco

So, with that said, is anybody up for a doggy sesh? I'll bring the canine and the peanut butter, you bring your sweaty bollocks.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is either fucking hilarious or sadder than fuck on a stick.

It's good to finally see some evidence that people don't think it's true, how am I supposed to know what people think when hardly anyone is challenging it?

Strontium you are a fine poster. I respect your presence in this forum but your posts as of late have been complete piles of shit. I agree with you SD is a daft cunt. Many don't like him, some other hold high opinion of him. That's all OK. A few internet fights are normal.

There is really one thing you should know. No one gives a fuck whether you fuck dogs or women. Not the people in your job, and not the people in this forum. It's just an annoying fucking joke.

Take into consideration, that I also think you might be taking the piss on everybody and joking as well.

Well Melons and Aveez spot on!

I do not know who Silverlining is, I also do not know who SD is or Remmie or fucking any of you for that matter! You are all internet persona's to me who I can come on and chat shit to and maybe talk about a round thing from time to time however even the MF is becoming fucking tedious now.

I post on here because I enjoy it! I take the piss and I get taken the piss out of! Get over it! In real life I take the fucking piss and get taken the piss out of!

Anybody that takes piss taking to heart just needs to remember that it is piss taking.

Natwich Nigel can tell you all about it! Do I actually beleive Nantwich is a male, NO!! But it is funny to wind him up about it!

The sure funniest thing beyond any reasonable doubt however is that SD actually beleives that people think he fucks dogs! Listen up dude, no one here has EVER thought at one point that you fuck dogs. This is some seriousl funny shit and if you do actually think this you may need to see MENCAP or something cause dude that just aint right!

The problamatic situation arose from that fact that you tried to engage in a conversation that actually defended beastiality. You in fact know that it is wrong so why try to defend it? Why because you wanted a response, you wanted people to bite. Hey and guess what they did, including me. Why beacuase it is funny. (to start with) Now it is just unfunny by people thinking they can use the same joke over and over again.

However on the flip side. If as what you have said is true, people are taking this above and beyond the Internent then they need to take a long hard look at themselves as that is personal and not funny.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I do hope "newhomo veinticinco" catches on.

It's fantastically dreadful.

You're not even getting it right, it's Newhomo Cinquecento'.

The sure funniest thing beyond any reasonable doubt however is that SD actually beleives that people think he fucks dogs! Listen up dude, no one here has EVER thought at one point that you fuck dogs. This is some seriousl funny shit and if you do actually think this you may need to see MENCAP or something cause dude that just aint right!

I know SD's gone a bit overboard in his take on the situation, but there's no need to crash him into a concrete block at 40mph just to make Europeans believe he's decent.

Meanwhile, Joso, in trying to reach out to SD, comes out with this pearler:

Strontium you are a fine poster. I respect your presence in this forum but your posts as of late have been complete piles of shit. I agree with you SD is a daft cunt. Many don't like him, some other hold high opinion of him. That's all OK. A few internet fights are normal.

Well Melons and Aveez spot on!

I do not know who Silverlining is, I also do not know who SD is or Remmie or fucking any of you for that matter! You are all internet persona's to me who I can come on and chat shit to and maybe talk about a round thing from time to time however even the MF is becoming fucking tedious now.

I post on here because I enjoy it! I take the piss and I get taken the piss out of! Get over it! In real life I take the fucking piss and get taken the piss out of!

Anybody that takes piss taking to heart just needs to remember that it is piss taking.

Natwich Nigel can tell you all about it! Do I actually beleive Nantwich is a male, NO!! But it is funny to wind him up about it!

The problamatic situation arose from that fact that you tried to engage in a conversation that actually defended beastiality. You in fact know that it is wrong so why try to defend it? Why because you wanted a response, you wanted people to bite. Hey and guess what they did, including me. Why beacuase it is funny. (to start with) Now it is just unfunny by people thinking they can use the same joke over and over again.

However on the flip side. If as what you have said is true, people are taking this above and beyond the Internent then they need to take a long hard look at themselves as that is personal and not funny.

There's more shite in this one post than in the back of a tramps kecks.

Who came up with "newhomo" anyway? Was it the hapless Moglet?

Ooooh don't insult Moglet. He will make you look a ' cunt ' in front of everyone in a diatribe of no less than 20 paragraphs.

As for the SD shit, I suppose I made a few jokes at first, but it quickly got boring. I don't believe for one minute that anyone actually though he had sex with dogs.

We should just draw a line under it all now and move on.

Heh heh heh - SD, I reckon you've invented this whole dog-fucking thing to take attention away from the fact that you are, I believe, a liberal democrat.*

Clever move. I'd vote for a dogfucker long before I'd vote for a libdem again.

*If you are not a libdem, please accept my sincere apologies for the unfounded slur on your character and I will expect to hear from your solicitor in due course.

Ooooh don't insult Moglet. He will make you look a ' cunt ' in front of everyone in a diatribe of no less than 20 paragraphs.

As for the SD shit, I suppose I made a few jokes at first, but it quickly got boring. I don't believe for one minute that anyone actually though he had sex with dogs.

We should just draw a line under it all now and move on.

Oi you shit house Cunt, dont start. Just because you work in the same office as SD dont think you can start on Moglet! *

* This has no relevance what so ever, just feeling a bit left out. Everyone's calling everyone else a Cunt and wanted to get in on the action!

Oi you shit house Cunt, dont start. Just because you work in the same office as SD dont think you can start on Moglet! *

* This has no relevance what so ever, just feeling a bit left out. Everyone's calling everyone else a Cunt and wanted to get in on the action!

I was wondering, FG, if you could interpret the following picture for me? Cheers.

90214_1.jpg

Guest PurpleNose
Hang on, off topic but vaguely related...

Just noticed Testicle O'Reilly is no longer with us either.

What happened there?

Yeah I noticed this. One of his reps went N/A. Sad news. Good poster.

Sherry I fear you may be wasting your internet energy here.[NSFW][/NSFW]

It's childish beyond belief...why anyone would take internet insults

So to heart is beyond me. All suggestions to block are ignored so that Unrighteous is gayIndignation can continue...oh but what about tagging its not fair...

People forget that they actually have the ability to just mentally ignore them! But

Seemingly that's not good enough. They would rather continue on and risk

Ruining Dave. U. It's shameful and pathetic and childish..I hope they are enjoying it!

Arggeed, partuclalry the part enboldened.

I can't tell if this thread has been hilarious or embaressing.

It's certainly had both aspects

I'm very greatful to FG though for letting us know how things work on the internet, there was me get all worried about taking the dog out later.

I see your taking the piss out of me post and I will raise it to a see you in court!!