You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How can it be sorted though? He'd need to complete a medical and he's in Denmark, there's a game on Sunday and I doubt Pearce would let him go as that was the whole reason why us and United have rushed to agree deals for Jones and Henderson.

I reckon the deal is basically agreed but we're waiting for him to come back from the U21s to finalise it.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
If I was Wickham and not an LFC fan I would sign for Sunderland

See, there's two differences between that scenario and his real life. Firstly, you're not Connor Wickham and he is. Secondly, he does support Liverpool.

The stories about us going for Wickham were around before Henderson signed, with not a word about Sunderland being interested. This sounds very blueshite to me... make a bid when you know another club is going to sign him. Makes them look like they're in the mix, but they're not really.

Klose going to neverton? Hahahahaha! But they'll tell happily tell you that's the quality of player they were linked with.

With Liverpool's interest widely known, why would Wickham want to go anywhere else when there's an opportunity to be part of something huge, and play football, not beachball. Be seeing you, cabbagehead.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

so this is worth in the region of 10million punds????

looks like UTTER shite to me, i hope sunderland are mad enough to overbid us.

If you think he's utter shite, you're a shit gargling arse felcher. That is all.

so this is worth in the region of 10million punds????

looks like UTTER shite to me, i hope sunderland are mad enough to overbid us.

Great post.

I think you should forward the clip to our club's scouting department. I don't now if they have factored edited-highlights-of-one-game-set-to-music into the bid. It could save us millions.

Yeah, so frightened that he's going to spend more himself.

Ferguson will be looking at what Chelsea and City spend before he looks our way. They are his title rivals, not us.

Slur has a history with Kenny and I think Kenny scares him too, he probably can't stand that he's back. And if we play well enough we're title rivals too. You can say we're going to be scraping for 4th, etc, but I think we'll be going for the title.

doesnt impress me at all.........weve got a target man we now need a pacey striker with a trick or two and one who can play one twos.

our best performance was against fulham with suarez up top.....we kept it on the deck all night and looked superb.........

one andy carrol is enough

I think he's different to Carroll, he's a big unit but he's more mobile. You wouldn't get Carroll playing wide left.

If I was Wickham I would go around the dressing room insisting that my team mates refer to me as The Wickham Man. Scare the shit out of defenders that would!

christopeh.jpg

"Passss.........Hark! ......I'm free............!"

If you think he's utter shite, you're a shit gargling arse felcher. That is all.

Yeah well, the pet shop boys made some great music in the 80's and they just called to say they are waiting outside melwood toilets so they can hear the plops when he is having his medical and confirm he is shite.

• Upvote 1