You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

He's not shite and you are all making a holy show of yourselves.

This isnt Football manager boys

I reckon with Chopra gone to Ipswich, this is a done deal.

I agree with you on the done deal.I think it was done few days ago,but not announced for some reason.

If the lad has already made it clear that he wants to come here than Bruce's bid (which was surely at baconface's behest) will have no effect in terms of driving the price up. I'm convinced he's going to sign as soon as he gets back.

• 7 years later...
Just now, Sixtimes Dog said:

Agreed.

You want to play that game with me? Only had to go back 8 years, like. There's also a post about Sahin you'd like. But if you want to do this, as you're somebody who has embarrassed himself more times than is reasonable, I'm more than happy to. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

You want to play that game with me? Only had to go back 8 years, like. There's also a post about Sahin you'd like. But if you want to do this, as you're somebody who has embarrassed himself more times than is reasonable, I'm more than happy to. 

Ask him why he thinks Andy Robertson is a shit championship full back...

• Upvote 1

I think there's been an enlightenment in the past few years regarding attackers given what Klopp has done with Firmino and favouring a more fluid system with 3 attackers rather than 1 centre forward. 

But there was a time when grocks like Wickham were in style and players of that profile appealed to people. He didn't work out, but I wouldn't blame people for once being excited about a young English centre forward who had quite a bit of hype around him at the time. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sixtimes Dog said:

No, I don't think anyone should be playing that game! Which is my point. Nobody here is omniscient. Everyone has made bad calls.

Too late, the game is afoot. You see, there's a different between making bad calls (did somebody here say they didn't) and being wrong about most things, most of the time, and in a shitty way. 

Just now, 3 Stacks said:

I think there's been an enlightenment in the past few years regarding attackers given what Klopp has done with Firmino and favouring a more fluid system with 3 attackers rather than 1 centre forward. 

But there was a time when grocks like Wickham were in style and players of that profile appealed to people. He didn't work out, but I wouldn't blame people for once being excited about a young English centre forward who had quite a bit of hype around him at the time. 

He looked very good at one point. Quick and powerful. Who knows what would have happened if we'd got him. Probably be shit.