You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Breaking up with someone

Holidays make it hard to split up with somebody, can't fuck them off beforehand if you stand to lose money and if you do it a few weeks after you look a tit. Took me ages to get out of a previous relationship

Mate took a bird for a week to Portugal then dumped her the day after they got back. He's a dirty bastard though and is currently in Benidorm probably trying to pull a fat old bird.

Please be me, please be me!

Haha if it takes out an injunction, can we rename Nige to 'unkownforumposter'?

Guest davelfc
One of these posts has been copied and noted. I will be taking some legal advice on Monday afternoon. I have also reported it to the site administrators. Good night!

Seems he can give it but he can't take it, well not in that way.

Guest ShoePiss

Hmm after doing a bit of internet sleuthing I wonder if the post in question is a certain photograph on page 1 of this thread?

If you happen to google the file name of the picture it leads to a facebook profile of someone, some things may add up when looking at that.

Hmm after doing a bit of internet sleuthing I wonder if the post in question is a certain photograph on page 1 of this thread?

If you happen to google the file name of the picture it leads to a facebook profile of someone, some things may add up when looking at that.

Yeah you have to be onto something there! Don't know why put i completely skipped over that photo, hmmmmm the thickens plot....

Guest davelfc

It can't be the pic can it? I mean that person works in Chester, it's all there on the net and they are in their 40's. Would nontwich nidge really lie to us?

I'm nor avin that.

Guest davelfc
Doesn't say an age but NG said she's always been in public sector and look at her job history. And I have no idea how far Nantwich and Chester are but I didn't think it was much.

Just a short drive on the A51.

Guest ShoePiss

Ok so after doing another search, if you type the op's user name then the first name of the person in that facebook page and then site:liverpoolway.co.uk you will see that we have a match.

Edit: into google of course...

Good work. Repped!

I'm sure he said town planning was his job as well. Going off that picture, in a dark light with a bit of ale down your neck; you could almost believe he was a woman. Almost.

Guest davelfc

I've changed my mind, take the poor soul to New York, he deserves the trip.

And if he thinks you're 30 then be sure to get permission for his dog too.