You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Breaking up with someone

Have you considered putting very miniscule amounts of, say, arsenic in his food? In just 10-15 years he may die and you will be rid of him.

It's got to be worth the risk.

Edit : Or, another thought, ask daddy to get a refund on the New York tickets and buy a pair for Fukushima. Holiday there for a year without protective equipment and hopefully he will get radiation poisoning. On the plus side, for the rest of us, you will probably get it too.

Thanks for all of your kind suggestions.

:-)

So if you decide to go on the holiday, are you going to sleep with him while you're there as no doubt he'll expect that because as far as he's concerned you're a couple on a holiday of a life time?

If you really don't want to be with him then you need to tell him BEFORE you go, at least that way he won't forever have shite memories of NY if you decide to bin him there.

Not sure what your dilemma is... He's a nice bloke but you are prepared to make him look a fool... Some dilemma.

So if you decide to go on the holiday, are you going to sleep with him while you're there as no doubt he'll expect that because as far as he's concerned you're a couple on a holiday of a life time?

If you really don't want to be with him then you need to tell him BEFORE you go, at least that way he won't forever have shite memories of NY if you decide to bin him there.

Not sure what your dilemma is... He's a nice bloke but you are prepared to make him look a fool... Some dilemma.

Unless she lets him bum her!

I am not suggesting that she should, but it might given him something nice to remember the trip by!

How has this thread gotten 3 pages?

SHE IS NOT A REAL GIRL.

Stop replying.

(Yeah, I know this is a reply but whatever)

Prior to reading this thread my cursor went over Nantwich Girl's rep and I thought it said 'has a massive tool' as opposed to 'is a massive tool' so you might be on to something there.

Why not just both go on the trip, and then tell him how you feel, then throw yourself off one of the many high buildings in NY, and then, im sure he will either follow suit, or just come home and find himself an actual female, assuming he is real of course.

Been going out with my bf for several months now and initially he seemed great, but as time has gone on I've sort of lost interest in him. He's a really nice bloke but I've decided it's over for me. I have a horrible feeling he is going to ask me to get engaged to him on my 30th birthday next month. Dilemma is my dad has paid for us both to go to New York staying in a really nice hotel, my birthday is during our stay. Do I tell him before and ruin the trip for him (he's never been to NYC and he's been really excited about going) however it would save him the embarrassment of me not accepting his proposal! or tell him when we get home?

Please somebody, do the honours and neg Nige the Narcissist for me.

Sigh.

Guest TesticleOReilly
One of these posts has been copied and noted. I will be taking some legal advice on Monday afternoon. I have also reported it to the site administrators. Good night!

Shouldn't you wait until I've actually thrown the acid at you before you ring Injury Lawyers For You?

One of these posts has been copied and noted. I will be taking some legal advice on Monday afternoon. I have also reported it to the site administrators. Good night!

Anyone else think its the post about having a cock?