You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

One Punch Jarv

Rico1304

Donkey gets ass kicked

by Damien Fletcher, Daily Mirror 2/06/2011

A DONKEY chasing a young girl was decked with one punch by a man.

Martin Oros stepped in when the animal tried to bite and kick the nine year old as she went to stroke it in its field in Koprivnica, Croatia.

The 34-year-old said: “I ran between them and punched it between the eyes – it went down like a stone.”

Read more: Donkey gets ass kicked - mirror.co.uk

In what thread did Simon utter the immortal words?

I think it was the very first Simon thread ( and still the best ) that started out slowly about minor debts & visits from baylifts & widened out into a caravanserai of gypsies, massive tax-fraud & equine-abuse.

Saw that article in the Mirror this morning & immediately thought of Jarv & started laughing my head off. Just unfortunate that I was on the bus at the time & several people got off at the next stop looking worried.

Well, Captain Serious, I'd cringe if it at least sounded serious and wasn't a throwaway reference to Anchorman in a thread about a man punching a donkey.

You’re going to have to allow me a certain amount of time to figure out how I’m going to worm myself out of this without making myself look stupid. Although I fear that ship may have sailed.

You’re going to have to allow me a certain amount of time to figure out how I’m going to worm myself out of this without making myself look stupid. Although I fear that ship may have sailed.

No harm done mate! Check out my bro Paulie D doing the same in the Blake Lively thread.

• 1 year later...
Guest ShoePiss
Ha ha! Was watching the news when I saw that geordie punch the police horse and I laughed and blurted out'one punch jarv',then spent the next ten minutes trying to explain to the wife,had to give up in the end,she thinks I'm nuts!

ha I know what you mean, these days I just say 'forums' and she just carries on with what she was doing.