Quantcast
One Punch Jarv - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Rico1304

One Punch Jarv

Donkey gets ass kicked

by Damien Fletcher, Daily Mirror 2/06/2011

A DONKEY chasing a young girl was decked with one punch by a man.

Martin Oros stepped in when the animal tried to bite and kick the nine year old as she went to stroke it in its field in Koprivnica, Croatia.

The 34-year-old said: “I ran between them and punched it between the eyes – it went down like a stone.”

Read more: Donkey gets ass kicked - mirror.co.uk

In what thread did Simon utter the immortal words?

I think it was the very first Simon thread ( and still the best ) that started out slowly about minor debts & visits from baylifts & widened out into a caravanserai of gypsies, massive tax-fraud & equine-abuse.

Saw that article in the Mirror this morning & immediately thought of Jarv & started laughing my head off. Just unfortunate that I was on the bus at the time & several people got off at the next stop looking worried.

I think it was the very first Simon thread ( and still the best ) that started out slowly about minor debts & visits from baylifts & widened out into a caravanserai of gypsies, massive tax-fraud & equine-abuse.

I know that thread. Classic.

BOOM.

Post 217.

Yeah thank's for that. Its where I was told to ask about the law center at the job center. I have many things I need to sort out with them. I could end up in prisson for a very long time.

thats a repping.

one-bombs to a horse. great stuff. my guns go off occasionally but not sure my guns could one-shot a horse

Jesus.....

"my guns go off occasionally but not sure my guns could one-shot a horse"

Tell me you don't read that and cringe?

Well, Captain Serious, I'd cringe if it at least sounded serious and wasn't a throwaway reference to Anchorman in a thread about a man punching a donkey.

Well, Captain Serious, I'd cringe if it at least sounded serious and wasn't a throwaway reference to Anchorman in a thread about a man punching a donkey.

You’re going to have to allow me a certain amount of time to figure out how I’m going to worm myself out of this without making myself look stupid. Although I fear that ship may have sailed.

You’re going to have to allow me a certain amount of time to figure out how I’m going to worm myself out of this without making myself look stupid. Although I fear that ship may have sailed.

No harm done mate! Check out my bro Paulie D doing the same in the Blake Lively thread.

Ha ha! Was watching the news when I saw that geordie punch the police horse and I laughed and blurted out'one punch jarv',then spent the next ten minutes trying to explain to the wife,had to give up in the end,she thinks I'm nuts!

Guest ShoePiss
Ha ha! Was watching the news when I saw that geordie punch the police horse and I laughed and blurted out'one punch jarv',then spent the next ten minutes trying to explain to the wife,had to give up in the end,she thinks I'm nuts!

ha I know what you mean, these days I just say 'forums' and she just carries on with what she was doing.