You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Barcelona JFT96 banner

Anyone else see this? Some banner with a comment to Fergie about 5 times and JFT 96, never knew of any links between us and them over the Justice Campaign but nice to see, esp after the manner they whipped those cunts. Or maybe it was a few of our lads in there?!

There is no link, and the JFT96 should have been nowhere near that banner.

This is the one by the way:

246684_10150600215615013_681035012_18535990_6824676_n.jpg

To be honest with you it sickens me to have someone stick JFT 96 on a petty banner like that, it cheapens the sentiment. These gobshites are no better than the Manc who got in the Anfield Rd end against Spurs.

to be honest the manc who got in the anfield rd with the mufc 19 banner,i have to say i admire him for his cheek good on the lad.

Guest San Don
to be honest the manc who got in the anfield rd with the mufc 19 banner,i have to say i admire him for his cheek good on the lad.

Fucking hell, what's this, snidey manc appreciation society or something!?

Guest Gucci_Ledge

Personally I love the rivalry and stuff like the banners over the last week. Last night me and my mate got down to Wembley afterwards with a couple of LFC scalves in the hope of winding up a few of the bastards, nobody really bit though unfortunately. The Barca fans didn't really get the joke either, and just looked puzzled. Anyway went to Trafalgar and PicadillyCircus and generally danced about with the barca lot for a couple of hours to celebrate. a few, abeit very local, fellow LFC lads clocked our colours and joined in the laughing and piss taking of united, good times.

Fuck United, fuck their 'brave' banner planters, fuck their apologists and fuck Ferguson. Their '19' flags at tomorrow's Victory In Europe parade will act as a salve for their dry fucked arses. It should all be very witty and fun loving. I look forward to their joyous outpourings.

Anyone else see this? Some banner with a comment to Fergie about 5 times and JFT 96, never knew of any links between us and them over the Justice Campaign but nice to see

No it isn't, and there are no links.

About the banner, the JFT96 shouldn't be there.