You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Not that many will care, but Damien Chazelle directed first two episodes of The Eddy miniseries scheduled for May on Netflix. Looking forward to it, slightly disappointed since I thought it was his project entirely.

10 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

I hated narcos, I watched the first 2 seasons and couldn't muster up tit energy to watch another. Just the same old shit, rehashed over and over. 

But each to their own

You are may hero. I thought I was the only one on here.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Stellan Skarsgard and Kyle Soller are "in final negotiations" for roles in Disney Plus' "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" prequel seriesstarring Diego Luna's Cassian Andor, according to Variety.

Luna, Alan Tudyk (as K-2SO) and Rogue One co-writer Tony Gilroy are all set to return for this series, with Gilroy writing the pilot and directing several episodes.

Skarsgard is perhaps best known to Newsarama audiences for his role as Dr. Erik Selvig in several Marvel Studios films, and recently appeared in HBO's "Chernobyl."

Soller has appeared in the TV series "Poldark" and "101 Dalmation Street," and recently co-starred in HBO's "Brexit" with Benedict Cumberbatch.

Lucasfilm previously announced that this Cassian Andor-centric show would debut on Disney Plus in 2021.

7 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

Billions is weekly and needs to take a mid season break as they couldn't finish before the lockdown, so there's a natural break 6 or 7 episodes in, so they're stopping there. 

I'll wait until the full season is released. In a year.

Or two.

12 hours ago, Elite said:

I'll wait until the full season is released. In a year.

Or two.

I think it's production type issues rather than filming, I think filming is done, so it's not expected to be too far behind. The same happened on Black Monday, which has already started its break. 

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

I think it's production type issues rather than filming, I think filming is done, so it's not expected to be too far behind. The same happened on Black Monday, which has already started its break. 

That's good. I'll still wait for the full season to he released, I think Billions is better as a binge watch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...