You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

if tomorrow was the last day on earth, what meal would you cook simon? imagine any animal on earth and any ingredient was available.

Dunno about Simon but I'd kill for some panda paw, koala steak or dolphin fin soup. I've even got a lovely Jack Daniels BBQ sauce to go with them.

Got some programming to finish for work Monday. Not sure if I should bother tonight just in case.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Big Green Bastard

On the plus side i'm due to work this weekend, so an extra day/year/century off for me then. I've just put in for redudndancy, hope i can collect before this 7am catastorphe.

Again, if this doesn't happen, i would expect some kind of compensation from the OP.

Loss of earnings etc...

I don't want a dodgy cheque Si, PM sent for paypal, check your inbox.

This organization has about $70m in the bank. Perhaps they can donate it all to a worthy cause since they won't be needing cash after tomorrow...

Boo! Most unprofessional to suggest that this is a lucrative scam by a competitor or that it's getting huge free publicity all across the target Bible Belt demographic.

Fudgie, can you get me 200 Benson in the duty free on your way? Cheers.

Fucking typical.

I've barely got through much of L.A. Noire, it's double XP weekend on Black Ops and I have the 24 box set and Dirt 3 arriving next week. To make matters worse I'm only about a quarter of the way through the book I'm reading too.

Thanks a lot God. You fucking cunt.

How is the world ending,i just thinking if its a zombie apocalypse i need to get some supplies.I dont thnk i can survive on one portion of rice,one chicken peshwari and the quater of a box of shredded wheat we have in work for a long.