You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest simon

World will end tomorrow warns US preacher - Scotsman.com News

World will end tomorrow warns US preacher

Published Date: 20 May 2011

By DAVID GUNN

An American evangelical Christian leader has predicted the world will end tomorrow morning.

US Christian broadcaster Harold Camping says the destruction of mankind will begin with a giant earthquake with the second coming of Christ occurring shortly after.

UK residents can expect to meet their maker, according to Camping, at 7am.

SuADVERTISEMENT

pporters of the Californian-based preacher are so confident that the day of reckoning is on its way that they have taken out bill-board advertising to warn "non-believers" of their fate.

Atheist groups are planning hold a rally against the prediction and are planning an ironic apocalypse countdown.

The 89-year-old has been wrong before however.

In 1994 he predicted that Jesus would return to earth.

"We know without any shadow of a doubt it is going to happen, he said.

"We do not have a Plan B at all. There is no possibility that it will not happen because all of our information comes from the Bible."

The preacher says his prediction is derived from events in the bible in particular the story of a flood survived by Noah.

He says that all those worthy of being saved will go to heaven while the rest of humanity will be left to perish in the months following tomorrow's events.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking hope not simon, i'm meant to be smashing this lad 13 years my junior and its gonna be my crowning achievment.

Although if its like a Pompeii moment and i'm frazzled, petrified with this 17 year old quegg riding my cock for the rest of eternity, loads of tourists walking past and saying 'ha, nice', i'll be fucking chuffed.

*adopts sarcastic tone* Shocking!

"We do not have a Plan B at all. There is no possibility that it will not happen because all of our information comes from the Bible."

But we do.

planb.gif

Guest TK-421

It's at times like this I wish I'd taken heed of the myriad of dumb bitches on dating sites offering free worldly advice.

"Live every day lyk itz da last"

"Liv 4 tday cuz tmrrw mite neva cum"

"Smiiiiiiiile lol"

"If u dnt except me at me wurst u dnt deserv me at me best innit"

Fuck I just bought a new shirt for my lads christening tomorrow

Probably not the best time to find out your priest is under-qualified.

"...There is no possibility that it will not happen because all of our information comes from the Bible."

And I guess Rebecca Black was wrong after all, since nothing comes after Friday.

World will end tomorrow warns US preacher - Scotsman.com News

World will end tomorrow warns US preacher

Published Date: 20 May 2011

By DAVID GUNN

An American evangelical Christian leader has predicted the world will end tomorrow morning.

US Christian broadcaster Harold Camping says the destruction of mankind will begin with a giant earthquake with the second coming of Christ occurring shortly after.

UK residents can expect to meet their maker, according to Camping, at 7am.

SuADVERTISEMENT

pporters of the Californian-based preacher are so confident that the day of reckoning is on its way that they have taken out bill-board advertising to warn "non-believers" of their fate.

Atheist groups are planning hold a rally against the prediction and are planning an ironic apocalypse countdown.

In 1994 he predicted that Jesus would return to earth.

"We know without any shadow of a doubt it is going to happen, he said.

The preacher says his prediction is derived from events in the bible in particular the story of a flood survived by Noah.

He says that all those worthy of being saved will go to heaven while the rest of humanity will be left to perish in the months following tomorrow's events.

So not will die??

reckon that a disclaimer if I've ever heard one.....

Guest The Big Green Bastard

Thanks for the expert advice Si, i've just purchased my first house and new motorbike with PPI.

If you are wrong i will send you the bill ok?

So we are gunna be struck by a killer earthquake at 7am?

Well i'm off down to the airport in the morning then and booking me on a flight for around 6:45. Like to see the earth-quake hurt me a mile in the air!

FudgeDragon 1 - 0 God

Like to see you land after God earthquakes all the airports.

Fudgie 1-1 God

God wins on away goals