MOGLET

Dunking

Is dunking wrong  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is dunking wrong

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends what your dunking

Dunking a sandwich is not wrong at all depending upon the dunking medium. Tea and coffee is obviously a serious crime but dunking sandwiches and toasties into soup is an activity I participate at least once a day.

Dunking a sandwich is not wrong at all depending upon the dunking medium. Tea and coffee is obviously a serious crime but dunking sandwiches and toasties into soup is an activity I participate at least once a day.

Anny Road knows...

Anything is fair game for dipping in.

Oh, and negged for using the work "dunking". This is England, not an episode of Friends.

Since when has "Dunking" not been English? you dont "Dip in a biccy" you Dunk it.

Since when has "Dunking" not been English? you dont "Dip in a biccy" you Dunk it.

From dictionary.com

1865–70, Americanism ; < Pennsylvania German dunke to dip, immerse; compare German tunken, Middle High German dunken, tunken, Old High German thunkōn, dunkōn

So, to answer your question, always.

Guest ShoePiss
My Mrs says im a fucking gouting pig, and all because I like to dunk a sandwich/toast/biscuit in my coffee.

So, dunking, wrong or not?

Biscuits are fine. Buttered toast is OK on occasion. Sandwiches? No.

After reading this I hope the world does end tomorrow.

Worst thing about biscuit dunking is when the biscuit has no backbone and falls into your bru leaving that sludgy biscuit shit at the bottom. Digestives are worst for it, proper pussy of a biscuit.

Rich teas are bad to.

There was a conversation in our work the other day about dipping toast in your tea, and a surprising amount of people do it.

I only wish I could have negged them all. I had to settle for giving them all a stern look of disgust and mumbling freaks under my breath.

I used to dunk cheese and onion crisps in my coffee, when i worked in the office.

Before you pass judgement, try it - i promise you its the future. The after taste is from another world.

Thank me later, but remember where you heard it first. Pioneer, me.