You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you all work at the CRB checking centre why am I still waiting for my full disclosure to come through?

Heads will roll over this!!!!

If it's any consolation they did mine for my current job in less than two weeks if I remember rightly. Probably takes longer to do tracing the criminal past of an Australian though.

Nope all work in Liverpool by the Dock.

You all give favours to sailors?

He dont know none of us hes a nobody in this place a real loner.

True, I forgot he was Capita. * Looks down at him *

Because Suger Ape is too busy posting on here. I am of a higher grade so I dont do that work. Blame him.

I don't do the normal checks either. If you must know Bruce, it is because of Team leaders like Reinas Reign who can't motivate their staff! Either that, or like I said, because you're an Aussie.

True, I forgot he was Capita. * Looks down at him *

I don't do the normal checks either. If you must know Bruce, it is because of Team leaders like Reinas Reign who can't motivate their staff! Either that, or like I said, because you're an Aussie.

Cheeky cunt!

I know it's not a fault your end anyway, it's the stupid haircut, acronym spouting, retarded fucking degenerates, who have been promoted well above their station, at the company who pay my wages, that are at fault.......Oh they've been told!

Dear sir,

Can you sack Suga Rape please.

I've heard he touches kids.....Just saying.

Yours sincerely

Mr Spanner.

I have had a word with his Team Leader and as of today he has been assigned all criminal sorry Australian checks. theres an awful lot though of them and the backlog is massive.

Nice day for that fire drill evacuation isn't it?

It is indeed. Pity it couldn't have lasted a bit longer.

Had a nice sit outside Bean too catching rays and supping on an icy beverage. I could do that for 80 hours

Thanks for the extra cash, give me the adress and I'll send a box of fox's for you.

I'm sure I'll have a few quid change spare for you after I've blown the rest on coke and whores.

Biscuits from me will be more than you'll get when this coalition fucks your pension over so let me help you out before I'm so fucked 'literally' I completely forget about the pen pushers that caused me to get all this cash to spend on a great time.

A game of CRB guess who would be class, faces against user names. Non CRB only allowed too play.

It is a bit strange finding out what a member looks like though; you tend to build a picture in your mind of what they look like based on their post content. I have yet to get anywhere close. I would never have guessed SD was who he is. I didn’t even know he liked football.