You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*I also seen Jennings 5 days a week for 3 years and 5 months as he is a manager in the last place I worked. I found out he was Jennings only on the last day when I went to say goodbye after I resigned and I saw TLW on his laptop. Weiiird.

Fuck off! I was working! I don't know how that website appeared when I was working. I was totally in the working zone, when you came over. Working.

I work with Reina's Reign, SD, LEF, Paisley1, Gus, Paulie D and Sugar Ape. I also used to work with the legend that was Shankleys Ghost.

I played in the HJC cup a number of years ago with Stu Monty, Ted & Bri and a few others who I can't remember.

Guest The Big Green Bastard
Better get on them machines early on in the night.

Good point! as usual the cunt72 would loiter like a bad fart, and then rape the money i've been slotting all night.

I've met a few from here over the years; I met Brownie at uni and he was the one who put me on to the place and Owen I've gone to plenty of gigs and festivals with, the latest of which was just last night.

Other than that I've met Stu a couple of times for gigs and Woo, Ted, Dirk, Stouffer (who wants to touch me?), Neil G (long lost leg), The-Sir, Malarkey and probably others I'm forgetting, so apologies if so.

There are plenty I'd like to meet, the usual suspects such as RiS (although in the spirit of our Google chats I'd let him say hello and then walk off), Paul and Dave U but it'd be ace to talk music and bees with Thants, architecture/planning/etc with neko and RJ, go for a stroll around Seattle with Ghostie and CrouchieBoy and compare t-shirts with Rem C Hammer.

how in the world did i miss this thread ?

although i can agree that the forum is better served for the 'locals' to meet up, i kind of prefer the mystery that comes with this super inter-web highway.

not that i wouldn't gladly meet up with (almost) anyone on here, given the chance, i think it could only lead to slight disappointment.

for example, i don't think the forum is ready for the fact that i am actually not a cat.

I've been mentioned once in this thread and that too by LF regarding a sandwich. Fuck you all.

i'm not afraid to meet you, TSO - the next time i'm in the center of the universe (toronto).

i am afraid, however, what my wife might do to me.