You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Yeah fuck you Paulie, our joint golf victory over DT and Smithy means nothing to you then!

*flounces off*

I'm looking at PaulieD smoking a spliff now and he didn't mention his own flesh and blood. Poor show.

*I also seen Jennings 5 days a week for 3 years and 5 months as he is a manager in the last place I worked. I found out he was Jennings only on the last day when I went to say goodbye after I resigned and I saw TLW on his laptop. Weiiird.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have seen Paulie around the place. I also work in the same room as SD, though he doesn't know who I am.

I have no idea but everytime I see someone looking at me sideways I will rub my nose, if it is you rub your nose too.

Love you lad, love you too.

Bromance

Yeah fuck you Paulie, our joint golf victory over DT and Smithy means nothing to you then!

*flounces off*

You hardly ever post on here Longo, that's why I forgot about you. You're a living legend. Did you get rid of your midlife crisis hat I saw you wear on your birthday in the beacy?

I'm looking at PaulieD smoking a spliff now and he didn't mention his own flesh and blood. Poor show.

Oh yeah, we are born of the same womb afterall

I'd wanna meet silverlining, Noos, Tom R and Aveez, all in the same room, because they're all cunts, I like cunts.

I'll invite you to the next family renunion that should make all your dreams come true - almost!

I've met them all, and they're all completely non-cuntish. Lovely, in fact. Especially our Aveez.

SKI - surely you're not including Noos in that 'non cuntish' statement?

I've met loads of you shit bags and on the whole found you to be some of the best losers I have ever met!

jeremy and GurtLush are two of my best mates, but aside from them two I haven't met anyone off here. I've spoken to Usher on the phone and have chatted off-forum with quite a few. Dirk, SKI, karl_b, Captain, Thants, Kurt, rb14, Carradona, Woo, TK, Real Red. Christ that's a load, an I know I have missed some off. I'd happily meet any of them.

Of the rest, Id have to say I'd want to meet some of the obvious ones like Monty, Paul, Ted, NP, RoboRiise, Dougie, Simon (for redhot chef chat).

If I was forced at gunpoint to choose one, though, it would have to be The Stouff.

Guest The Big Green Bastard
If it was for a real drink (not a Panda shandy) I'd have a few with NV, Big Green Bastard, Paddy Berger (RIP), Stronts, Paul, Jer, Melons, Sec.

Check Pm's mate, i'm on my way.

I too would love a beer with PB15, he's defo my kinda beer fuckbuddy, along with NumeroValentinorossi, Robbieor would be fucking hilarious if i got him drunk. Special mentions to Woolverine (love that cheeky chappy smile) Cain, Definitely Section31- he might be to intellectual on me though and would force me to play the fruit machine instead.

For the fruity, i would like Code72 to provide me with statistics on my chances of dropping the jackers, so he is more than welcome.

Ahhhhhh fuck it, i'd like to put names to all of your faces, this is the best LFC forum on the net and a great community, i'm not sucking rings or saying it for the sake of rep. I do genuinely believe that we have some kind of virtual attachment to each other.

There are people on here who do piss me off, but as previous posts have suggested, it's only the internet and in normal life we act differently, I would quite happilly have a beer with any of you fuckers (as long as you're buying)

Any chance Dave U can open a TLW pub one day? It would be a great place for dave to have as his headquaters, free wifi (for TLW only, of course) 10% discount on beer for TLW members. Merchandise being sold from the pub instead of Usher getting his lovely hair wet on a cold winters afternoon. Fry-ups with beans as pub food, the possibilities with such a venture could be endless. It's a win/win from me, and i'm quite sure that aswell as paying for the ST holder status (which i will renew shortly) if we as members were willing to cough up a little bit extra, would be able to keep the pub afloat during these lean times. 200 members + £50 extra = £10k, enough to pay for a pub leasehold.

I should be on the Dragons Den, if it weren't for me wanting to spark out that big tw@ Peter Jones, he looks a bit too fucking mental for me take down!

Thoughts?

Ah I see. Yes, it is definitely you. ( Not sure about the chatting shit part; I've never spoken to you! )

Im going to make it my duty to find out who you are then. It wont be hard becuase theres not many poise machines and your always on this. so the odds are cut by about 70%.

Check Pm's mate, i'm on my way.

I too would love a beer with PB15, he's defo my kinda beer fuckbuddy, along with NumeroValentinorossi, Robbieor would be fucking hilarious if i got him drunk. Special mentions to Woolverine (love that cheeky chappy smile) Cain, Definitely Section31- he might be to intellectual on me though and would force me to play the fruit machine instead.

For the fruity, i would like Code72 to provide me with statistics on my chances of dropping the jackers, so he is more than welcome.

Ahhhhhh fuck it, i'd like to put names to all of your faces, this is the best LFC forum on the net and a great community, i'm not sucking rings or saying it for the sake of rep. I do genuinely believe that we have some kind of virtual attachment to each other.

There are people on here who do piss me off, but as previous posts have suggested, it's only the internet and in normal life we act differently, I would quite happilly have a beer with any of you fuckers (as long as you're buying)

Any chance Dave U can open a TLW pub one day? It would be a great place for dave to have as his headquaters, free wifi (for TLW only, of course) 10% discount on beer for TLW members. Merchandise being sold from the pub instead of Usher getting his lovely hair wet on a cold winters afternoon. Fry-ups with beans as pub food, the possibilities with such a venture could be endless. It's a win/win from me, and i'm quite sure that aswell as paying for the ST holder status (which i will renew shortly) if we as members were willing to cough up a little bit extra, would be able to keep the pub afloat during these lean times. 200 members + £50 extra = £10k, enough to pay for a pub leasehold.

I should be on the Dragons Den, if it weren't for me wanting to spark out that big tw@ Peter Jones, he looks a bit too fucking mental for me take down!

Thoughts?

Better get on them machines early on in the night.

Ah I see. Yes, it is definitely you. ( Not sure about the chatting shit part; I've never spoken to you! )

How big is this office where you lot work?