You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Carroll Euro U21

Lee909

Thought our fans would know better than to call Wenger something like this, evidently not. Maybe you should start behaving with dignity yourself, before complaining about other people.

I'm posting on a Forum, not managing one of the most popular teams in the most watched league in the world. So I don't hold myself to the same standards as Wenger; thanks for asking.

Luckily for me I also couldn't care less what a dullard like you thinks!

I'm posting on a Forum, not managing one of the most popular teams in the most watched league in the world. So I don't hold myself to the same standards as Wenger; thanks for asking.

So it's fine to call someone a paedophile because it's only on a forum?

what standard is that? Are you saying because he's a manager he cant say anything and because you are a no one, you are allowed to say whatever you want

So it's fine to call someone a paedophile because it's only on a forum?

Pretty much, yeah. The quote below was said in thread before mine, didn't see you taking offence at that. If you are offended by the word nonce then I suggest you don't enter the GF or read any threads started by Noos'

Wenger. Fucks sakes... Isn't school about to get out? Shouldn't he be wanking at the schoolboys or something?

Abs kindly go back to your own forums or alternatively, cut all your fingers off.

Thought our fans would know better than to call Wenger something like this, evidently not. Maybe you should start behaving with dignity yourself, before complaining about other people.

Seriously? It's an internet forum and we're airing frustration. He's not a member of our club, so who the fuck cares? People have been calling him a paedo for, at least, half a decade.

Pretty much, yeah. The quote below was said in thread before mine, didn't see you taking offence at that. If you are offended by the word nonce then I suggest you don't enter the GF or read any threads started by Noos'

I'm not offended by it, it's about as offensive as the "Murderers" chant aimed at Liverpool fans at Old Trafford and Goodison Park, but even if it doesn't offend me personally, I still don't agree with it, as it could be offensive to other people like the families of the people who died in the Heysel disaster, or to Wenger and his family, in this case.

And I didn't see Unrighteous say that, or I would've picked up on his post instead, you were just unfortunate that I read your post and not his.

he answered a question he was asked. if everyone was as boring as kenny, there wouldnt be any point of going to press conferences. there's a reason why journos love wengers press conferences, he gives you answers and isnt a grumpy miserable old man

Kenny boring?!!! Feck off you tit!!!:telloff: