You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chocolate in the fridge, yay or nay?

Section_31

Yeah, I can't stand soft half melted chocolate, it's swilling round in your belly and making fat bubbles in there, puts me right off, got to be cold, although there are exceptions here and there, freezing is even better a frozen Twix is greater than a lot of stuff as Madonna will tell you but no pint freezing a time out for example so it comes down to the basic structure of it, like wise theres no point freezing a dime although best chilled. A boost is better chilled but not frozen again, chilled it will stay hard and brittle enough to bring comfort to those who eat it but if its warm and soft a boost is like eating a poo backwards I imagine except a sweetpoo, thats poo with caster sugar sprinkled on it, ah nar, would you look at tha, av sat on tha bastard?

Chocolate from the fridge is the only kind of chocolate that exists. That other stuff is called dogshit. You buy a Cadbury's Dairy Milk from a shop and it's actually a dogshit. You put it in the fridge and it magystically transforms into chocolate.

I don't know how my fridge fairies do it.

Nothing upsets me more than a chilled Double Decker. Nothing.

Obviously there are times when we have to take things on a case by case basis, Lion Bars for instance, if it's been in the fridge not even a Navy Seals attack dog is eating that bitch.

Obviously there are times when we have to take things on a case by case basis, Lion Bars for instance, if it's been in the fridge not even a Navy Seals attack dog is eating that bitch.

Lion Bars from the fridge are brilliant!

I'm not some kind of Seal Team 6 mother fucker before you go assuming. With that you suck a little bit of it til it gets soft enough to bite off. It makes the chocolate last longer and by the time you are about half way down the bar the rest is instantly chewable anyway.

Lion Bars from the fridge are brilliant!

I'm not some kind of Seal Team 6 mother fucker before you go assuming. With that you suck a little bit of it til it gets soft enough to bite off. It makes the chocolate last longer and by the time you are about half way down the bar the rest is instantly chewable anyway.

Hmmmmmm.... Anything you want to tell us sabbathfan?

Is it just me that will freeze stuff then, never find the time nowadays but beleive it or not there was once a time when you could take the time to freeze one and spend you whole day planning how to eat it before the credit crunch kicked in and we and our children all had to climb back into the mines or spend our days on a rubbish tip looking for something of value to sell on ebay.

Hmmmmmm.... Anything you want to tell us sabbathfan?

Yes. I love eating chocolate from a fridge. Thought that was clear at this point. I use my mouth to melt it to an acceptable level when it is too hard to chew. Rather than getting any kind of sexual gratification from sucking chocolate, I actually enjoy it in a colder than room temperature state and the sucking is a means to an end, which also makes the chocolate, and by definition my enjoyment of that chocolate, last longer.

That thorough enough?

I don't like the idea of spending too much time thinking about how to eat a chocolate bar though, birds do things like that. A man should just eat it, probably in less than two minutes. I refuse to be unmanned by confectionery.

I don't like the idea of spending too much time thinking about how to eat a chocolate bar though, birds do things like that. A man should just eat it, probably in less than two minutes. I refuse to be unmanned by confectionery.

Fine tough guy. Go put a Lion Bar in a fridge for an hour and bite right into. Enjoy your broken teeth.

Better yet, since you're such a big man, try it with a Yorkie. Go on. I dare you. Yorkie, fridge for an hour, then bite down as hard as you can. Film it as well. I want a laugh.

A bar of Dairy Milk has to be from the fridge.

Any other form of chocolate bar (Star Bar, Snickers etc) has to be at room temperature so they are nice and soft/chewy.

This man knows.

Fuck me. Next you'll be telling me you keep tomato sauce in the fridge.

What's wrong with that? Dipping a recently cooked sausage into cool tomato sauce/reggae reggae, well...theres something very right about that.

Yin and Yang all over my breakfast plate like a wise old China Man would.