You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That Woman who shagged the dog

WaltonRed

I gave you a serious response you greased up dog fucking cunt. You totally ignored it in every way.

Oh, this incoherent mess of contradictions was supposed to be serious, was it?

An animal cannot consent, in much the same way as a child. It may have sexual desires toward a human and those may be reciprocated. But it is illegal for a human to have sex with any organism that cannot, by definition of law, give consent.

Until animals learn how to speak and govern themselves with a set of laws written by them, this will be the case.

Also murder is defined as the act of killing a human. You cannot murder an animal no matter how much you tree hugging hippies want to throw it at us. We kill other animals to eat. That has been something humans and every other animal has always done.

1. An animal cannot give consent to be killed and eaten either.

2. Consent cannot be given by sex dolls either. Time to ban sex dolls?

3. "You cannot murder an animal no matter how much you tree hugging hippies want to throw it at us."

If killing an animal isn't prohibited, why is having sex with it prohibited? You can't murder an animal, but you can rape it? What is the logical basis for this?

4. "We kill other animals to eat. That has been something humans and every other animal has always done."

And? What relevance does that have to whether something is right or not? This is just a restatement of the naturalistic fallacy.

Ok SD,

A serious reply is what you would like, it is what one shall get.

However much you are fishing, please admit that you are aware that sexual activity is wrong. For one an animal does not have an opportunity to understand or be able to communicate whether they agree to the situation. Much like a child.

The killing of animals for meat is another topic, if an animal is purely bred for meat to eat, then that is what their purpose in life is. However it is cruel to take a domesticated animal And kill it.

Hahahahahahaha!

It seems like we do this every couple of weeks Stronty, and every single time you somehow make yourself look like an even bigger twat than the last time.

He said I was the most worthless person he had met on here, can't even show any consistency himself.

SD, it is illegal to cause undue harm or suffering to an animal, even hunters and abbatoirs are supposed to abide by that when killing them, rarely does it happen though but that's the point on the legal side, I don't see where screwing said animal is some sort of conflict with that. It's not that difficult to grasp, the law has never been and never needed to be consistent, only reasonable. If you are screwing animals then it says more about you than anything else as it falls under a mental illness caused by your upbringing.

There are loads of faults in the law you can pick holes in and probably always will be however this is not one of them. What I would pick holes in is the amount of time you have wasted trying to debate this subject like some sort of uberphilosopher for no point other than trying to look clever like no one ever thought of this pointless point before and put it to a crowd of people and then slated them for an immature response.

There are some things in life you just have to learn to live with and if you like you can waste your own time thinking about them until you are wracked with convoluted thoughts and dead but I really don't have the time because you are not even revealing anything insightful. Sadly you are to dim to see this.

There are more replies on this thread than he got votes in the council elections. Pity we all don't live on the Wirral.

He should have the beastiality vote sewn up at the next one. Probably shouldn't add it to his leaflets though.

That said "lib dem in dog fucking scandal" wouldn't exactly be a shock.

Ok SD,

A serious reply is what you would like, it is what one shall get.

However much you are fishing, please admit that you are aware that sexual activity is wrong. For one an animal does not have an opportunity to understand or be able to communicate whether they agree to the situation. Much like a child.

The killing of animals for meat is another topic, if an animal is purely bred for meat to eat, then that is what their purpose in life is. However it is cruel to take a domesticated animal And kill it.

Is that a fact? So if i take a domestic animal and breed it, its ok for me to eat it? It sounds to me like you're saying that its up to us to define the purpose of another living organisms' life. So if someone breeds a dog to fuck it... thats wrong? Something isnt adding up here

1. An animal cannot give consent to be killed and eaten either.

The legal term consent applies to sexual intercourse. Not killing.

2. Consent cannot be given by sex dolls either. Time to ban sex dolls?

Not a strong reader are you, you dopey cunt? I blatantly referred to "living organisms". Unless of course you believe your sex doll is a real woman, you cretin.

3. "You cannot murder an animal no matter how much you tree hugging hippies want to throw it at us."

If killing an animal isn't prohibited, why is having sex with it prohibited? You can't murder an animal, but you can rape it? What is the logical basis for this?

Because killing and sex ARE TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT FUCKING CONCEPTS. Wrap your head around that you quim! It's really easy. You may notice I never used the word rape. Neither does the law. It's unlawful sex with an animal. See there is a wee difference between lack of consent and the lack of ability to give consent. I know that the law in this country refers to statutory rape as rape because an underager can't lawfully give consent, but that used to be called unlawful sex as well.

4. "We kill other animals to eat. That has been something humans and every other animal has always done."

And? What relevance does that have to whether something is right or not? This is just a restatement of the naturalistic fallacy.

The relevance is that we BREED those animals specifically for that purpose. They would not exist if we didn't. Pigs, sheep, cows, chickens. Gone if we stopped breeding them.

Is that a fact? So if i take a domestic animal and breed it, its ok for me to eat it? It sounds to me like you're saying that its up to us to define the purpose of another living organisms' life. So if someone breeds a dog to fuck it... thats wrong? Something isnt adding up here

Animals we eat like pigs, cows etc wouldn't exist if we stopped eating them. They'd die out. The only reason they survive is because we need them. Seems to me like we have defined their purpose.

So your'e saying that if you breed an animal specifically for a purpose you can do what you want with it?

No, I'm saying that the only reason they exist is because we do. You can't make two dogs fuck with the intention that SD will fuck their offspring. That species would exist without your input.

The legal term consent applies to sexual intercourse. Not killing.

So we need consent to have sex with something, but not to kill it?

Not a strong reader are you, you dopey cunt? I blatantly referred to "living organisms". Unless of course you believe your sex doll is a real woman, you cretin.[/quiote]

You are the only dopey cunt and cretin here.

I gave an example of something which cannot give consent to prove that there are things people have sex with where consent isn't an issue.

Now I want you to tell me why lack of consent is an issue when we're talking about sex with animals. Why should it make any difference? An animal can't give consent, so why treat it any differently in that regard from a sex doll, which also cannot give consent?

Because killing and sex ARE TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT FUCKING CONCEPTS. Wrap your head around that you quim! It's really easy.

I know they are different you stupid retard. I am asking you why sex is WORSE than killing when we're talking about animals.

Personally, I would consider being killed to be worse than being touched in a bad place, but that's just sane old me.

The relevance is that we BREED those animals specifically for that purpose. They would not exist if we didn't. Pigs, sheep, cows, chickens. Gone if we stopped breeding them.

One wonders how all those animals survived for hundreds of millions of years without being bred by humans.

That said, is it therefore okay to breed animals to have sex with?

Your arguments are all over the place, and I know what the problem is. It's that meat-eaters can't admit to themselves that ending the life of another animal is a greater harm than having sexual contact with it.

I think in all fairness if you are going to breed an animal so that you can fuck it, then you don't really care about the moral or legal issues!

I mean, if you run the risk of catching fleas from your bird, you are probably not too considered about what is right and wrong are you?