You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That Woman who shagged the dog

WaltonRed

I have no idea why people are calling Stronts a dogfucker.

Clearly he used the word animals, so he's not limiting his potential sexual contact to dogs. I'd say that shows he's a broad minded chap. He did say his girlfriend was from rural pastures, so maybe she introduced him to new ways of thinking.

I have no idea why people are calling Stronts a dogfucker.

Clearly he used the word animals, so he's not limiting his potential sexual contact to dogs. I'd say that shows he's a broad minded chap. He did say his girlfriend was from rural pastures, so maybe she introduced him to new ways of thinking.

So is infact a horse?

The most unnatural feeling I get from reading this thread is that I find myself agreeing with Stronts.

Not my cup of chihuahua, but if the dog is game, and the human is game, then it's game on as far as I can see. Where's the harm, and who are we to judge?

That said, when a dog says no it means no. I'm not advocating dog rape.*

*Unless she was asking for it by acting the slut.

"Lee McCall, 42, was arrested at the same time as Paula Mangan when police searched the family’s Huyton home and discovered 33 photographs of her in sexual positions with the Rottweiler-Chow cross dog."

What does that even mean?

This is just wrong on so many levels.

It means they have bred a Rotwtweiler with a Chow and the subsequent litter have produced this breed of dog, for all intesive purposes its a mongrel.

"Lee McCall, 42, was arrested at the same time as Paula Mangan when police searched the family’s Huyton home and discovered 33 photographs of her in sexual positions with the Rottweiler-Chow cross dog."

What does that even mean?

This is just wrong on so many levels.

It means they have bred a Rotwtweiler with a Chow and the subsequent litter have produced this breed of dog, for all intesive purposes its a mongrel.

Very daft. The supposition that Dog is putting foraward, that we can utilise them for food so why not for sex, completely misses the point that we allow the killing of animals for food but deem it wrong to kill them for sport, in the main. We have laws against animal abuse, again kind of flying in the face of the insinuation that nourishment is not a seperate issue to using them for whatever we feel like. I have no problem with him suggesting that people in Pamplona should see no problem with fucking bulls, but not with the human race as a whole.

The reason we eat them but don't fuck them is because our genes have deemed it a really fucking stupid thing to do, so we legislate accordingly as a society. We have made a decision that we need the protien and fat that they provide but have also decided that as they are living creatures we should avoid causing them pain and discomfort as far as possible. We have deemed it the best moral path.

It's alive is a bit of a simple way to categorise things. If I treated dogs like I treat wasps then I'd be in jail. Sometimes it's horses for courses. Yes, I am quite pleased with that too.

• Upvote 1

Very daft. The supposition that Dog is putting foraward, that we can utilise them for food so why not for sex, completely misses the point that we allow the killing of animals for food but deem it wrong to kill them for sport, in the main. We have laws against animal abuse, again kind of flying in the face of the insinuation that nourishment is not a seperate issue to using them for whatever we feel like. I have no problem with him suggesting that people in Pamplona should see no problem with fucking bulls, but not with the human race as a whole.

The reason we eat them but don't fuck them is because our genes have deemed it a really fucking stupid thing to do, so we legislate accordingly as a society. We have made a decision that we need the protien and fat that they provide but have also decided that as they are living creatures we should avoid causing them pain and discomfort as far as possible. We have deemed it the best moral path.

It's alive is a bit of a simple way to categorise things. If I treated dogs like I treat wasps then I'd be in jail. Sometimes it's horses for SD. Yes, I am quite pleased with that too.

A minor correction, if I may.

It's alive is a bit of a simple way to categorise things. If I treated dogs like I treat wasps then I'd be in jail. Sometimes it's horses for courses. Yes, I am quite pleased with that too.

Do you have any evidence that it does cause them pain and/or discomfort? They might enjoy it for all you know. Surely if a dog doesn't want to be fucked it is usually more than capable of making it impossible? Ergo, dog wants it. Dead hard.

Unless of course the dog can't resist the advances of the horny besto because said dog is disabled in some way. However in that case, as with humans, you'd think they just be pleased to be getting some.

• Upvote 1

neigh means neigh?

• Downvote 1

It's not an insult Stronty. I think that you probably do fuck dogs.

Call it a supposition, rather than an insult.

You're the only dogfucker here - you fuck your own mother.

You are the most worthless person I've ever encountered either in life or online, so congratulations there.

I never thought the GF would reach a day when a poster would be advocating the sexual relations between human and dog.

Advocated? No. Pointed out the contradiction inherent in the law? Yes.

I wonder where Stronts stands on animal necrophilia. Would he consider that unnatural? Or is it fair game as well?

Well, here's the thing. It wouldn't be illegal to screw the corpse of an animal. You can kill an animal and have sex with the corpse, but you can't have sex with a living animal under the law.

Again, the challenge is open to anyone to attempt to justify this double standard with logic and reasoned argument, rather than copying the "insult and hope" tactics of silverlining thick cunt.

Thank you for a serious response. Do you think it's right that the state should legislate morality? I have always been very uneasy about that.

I am with you on the avoidance of causing pain, but I would guess that the vast majority of dogs engaging in sex with human women aren't suffering to any great extent, quite the opposite in fact.

I would say that animal cruelty laws should cover any pain and discomfort already, rather than a specific blanket ban on bestiality itself.

No, this is not likely to make it into the manifesto of any political party any time soon, this is just me taking the harm principle to its logical conclusion.

Now back to the snickering schoolboys.

• Upvote 1

Man Accused of Having Sex with Chicken

After chicken feathers and blood were found all over a room at a Valparaiso Motel, Valparaiso police were called to investigate. The room was found to have been rented to Michael Bessigano, a 30-year-old Valparaiso man with a history of harming and having sex with animals. Police questioned Bessigano and said he admitted having had sex with a chicken.

Bessigano was booked into Porter County Jail on a felony animal cruelty charge. "Because this is the third crime against animals he's been charged with, he is also being charged as a habitual offender," said Chief Deputy Prosecutor Brian Gensel. He faces up to 7 1/2 years in prison if convicted of both charges. "He's got problems and hopefully he will be getting some help," said Valparaiso Detective Lt. Mike Brickner. "He has these urges that need to be addressed."

Brickner said Bessigano stole a chicken from a chicken farm, took the chicken to his motel room which he'd just rented that one night, and plucked its feathers so he could have sex with it. Bessigano then had sex with the animal and it died, Brickner said. Although Bessigano has been out of jail since January, police said this is his first run-in with the law this year. "There's no indication he's done this (animal abuse) recently prior to that night," Brickner said. The owner of the motel told police he had no idea Bessigano was a convicted animal abuser. Motel officials discovered the blood and feathers when they went to clean the room.

Bessigano's animal abuse dates back to 1991 when he was arrested twice, once after being accused of breaking a rooster's neck and once after he was found in a neighbor's goose pen apparently attempting to molest the geese. He was also accused of having sex with and killing a Rottweiler dog at a rural Crown Point ranch in 1992. He was convicted of theft and cruelty to an animal, and was imprisoned until 1994. A month after his release, he was arrested in connection with the attempted theft of a German Shepherd dog from some property in St. John Township. He was returned to prison, then was transferred to prison psychiatric care. He spent time behind bars after he was charged with biting a health care provider at Logansport's psychiatric unit in 1999.

He was released on probation in January and had been living with a family member in Valparaiso. Bessigano has said he slept with dead animals, including a raccoon, when he was a child. While in jail, he would sleep under his cot, paint cat-like stripes on his body and make drawings referring to himself as "master of cats." A complete nutter.

Neko ?

You're the only dogfucker here - you fuck your own mother.

You are the most worthless person I've ever encountered either in life or online, so congratulations there.

Hahahahahahaha!

It seems like we do this every couple of weeks Stronty, and every single time you somehow make yourself look like an even bigger twat than the last time.

Thank you for a serious response. Do you think it's right that the state should legislate morality? I have always been very uneasy about that.

I am with you on the avoidance of causing pain, but I would guess that the vast majority of dogs engaging in sex with human women aren't suffering to any great extent, quite the opposite in fact.

I would say that animal cruelty laws should cover any pain and discomfort already, rather than a specific blanket ban on bestiality itself.

No, this is not likely to make it into the manifesto of any political party any time soon, this is just me taking the harm principle to its logical conclusion.

Now back to the snickering schoolboys.

I gave you a serious response you greased up dog fucking cunt. You totally ignored it in every way.

• Downvote 1