You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That Woman who shagged the dog

WaltonRed

He doesn't like "Strontium Dogfucker" much.

Oh, I wonder why!

Sums you up you cretin. No argument, so just use insults.

I dunno how we got this far without being allowed to fuck dogs.

I wonder how you got this far being allowed to fuck anyone!

Having read the thread it seems a little unfair to call SD a dogfucker. He meerly implied he was ok with fondling their genitals - so Strontium Dogfondler would be more apt.

Yeah, maybe, but would he be able to stop himself?

Once the fondling reaches a certain crescendo, he might look deeply into those velvety brown eyes and murmur:

"I get the feeling you want this to...go further"

What signal would be considered a green light? A canine "Oh, YES!"?

I would suggest a strenuous wag and perhaps a soft, throaty growl.

How do you know what's "natural" and what isn't? Do you have a hotline to God?

Thanks for proving my point. My problem is with people who cannot utilise their brains and follow simple logic. In this instance, "why is it okay to murder animals but not to touch them up" is the logical conundrum in question, but hardly anyone seems to want to confront the contradiction therein.

I was born 100 years too early.

Genesis 9:1-3 says: "Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. The fear and dread of you will fall upon all of the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea; they are given into your hands. Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, now I give you everything."

The Bible mentions bestiality in four different passages. Exodus 22:19 says, “Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death.” Leviticus 18:23 declares, “Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.” Leviticus 20:15-16 commands, “If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and you must kill the animal. If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.” Deuteronomy 27:21 agrees, “Cursed is the man who has sexual relations with any animal.” From these verses, it is abundantly clear that, according to the Bible, bestiality is a horrible, unnatural, and abominable sin.

It's not an insult Stronty. I think that you probably do fuck dogs.

Call it a supposition, rather than an insult.

Just spat my tea out at that, Must spread also.

The dog gets put down because a fella does a fuck in its bum... harsh.

Religion is a strange thing. Then again, back then they were probably thinking more about cattle and I don't know about you guys, but I never eat anything I've fucked.

Me neither. Why would I want to eat plastic?

Guest TesticleOReilly
Fucking hell mate, you must be bored! Killing and eating animals is entirely natural, shagging them is not.

You've obviously never met my neighbour, Farmer Smithington*

*name changed to protect the innocent sheep

I never thought the GF would reach a day when a poster would be advocating the sexual relations between human and dog.

This day was always coming, but the smart money was on Ant getting busy with Bizzie. Stronts has really come out of left/centre-left field here.

[YOUTUBE]uWT2qHVftGk[/YOUTUBE]