You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That Woman who shagged the dog

WaltonRed

I was once asked to examine a (female) dog by the police for evidence in a bestiality case. Fella goes round to his brother's, no answer at the front so he goes round the back and looks through the kitchen window to see him stuck up his golden retriever.

Anyway, I took some DNA swabs and stuff, then this lad that worked at ours says he's been on a forensic medicine course and you're supposed to use sellotape to look for evidence of pubes around the dog's arse!

True story.

• Upvote 3

Um... so you're all for fucking animals, then?

No, I'm all for consistency in our legal system. I cannot see a rationale for a blanket prohibition on sexual contact with animals while people are still permitted to kill and eat animals.

No, I'm all for consistency in our legal system. I cannot see a rationale for a blanket prohibition on sexual contact with animals while people are still permitted to kill and eat animals.

You're a fucking whopper. I bet you agree with Ken Clarke too.

In fact, are you Ken Clarke?

EDIT: After reading this again, I actually reckon you are fishing and I have taken the bait and probably gone over the top with my reaction.

Are you vegetarian?

I am, but you don't need to be vegetarian to recognise it makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

You're a fucking whopper. I bet you agree with Ken Clarke too.

In fact, are you Ken Clarke?

EDIT: After reading this again, I actually reckon you are fishing and I have taken the bait and probably gone over the top with my reaction.

I'm not fishing, and I want you to explain to me why it should be a jailable offence to touch an animal's cock.

Should the same go for humans then. If we are not allowed to kill/eat should we not be able to shag?

not fishing, and I want you to explain to me why it should be a jailable offence to touch an animal's cock.

For a start, it's animal abuse, and pretty much what I consider to be sexual assault.

It is unnatural and, quite simply, repugnant.

Also, there is the whole health and safety aspect of it. ie. If you had been shagging a dog and then went to shag a woman afterwards, god knows what kind of implications that has for her health (this point also stands for human/human intercourse).

I suppose it comes down to whatever tickles your fancy though, SD. If you can't get it any other way...

I'd like to respond to what SD has written but it doesn't merit one, just plain stupidity from a stupid moron who thinks being a veggie entitles him to be a moron with his logic and project it onto others when really all he is saying is 'look at me' but Geri Halliwell had bullemia and was not even a vegetarian. She had brains on SD. Brains and ass.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Should the same go for humans then. If we are not allowed to kill/eat should we not be able to shag?

Er, isn't that sort of what I'm asking?

You can kill animals, but you can't have sex with them.

You can have sex with humans, but you can't kill them.

Consistency: zero.

For a start, it's animal abuse, and pretty much what I consider to be sexual assault.

So you're saying sexual contact with animals is abuse, but killing them isn't?

Are you going to explain to me how you're being consistent?

It is unnatural and, quite simply, repugnant.

Naturalistic fallacy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some people might think sex with you is repugnant, but I wouldn't choose to ban it.

Also, there is the whole health and safety aspect of it. ie. If you had been shagging a dog and then went to shag a woman afterwards, god knows what kind of implications that has for her health (this point also stands for human/human intercourse).

Why don't you tell us what STDs can be caught cross-species, then?

I suppose it comes down to whatever tickles your fancy though, SD. If you can't get it any other way...

You're an idiot.