You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That Woman who shagged the dog

WaltonRed

Never paid much attention to SD but after this thread and the meltdown he seems to be having, he's just gone into my top 5 for all the wrong reasons. Lovely stuff.

Oh and if he is running for the council, he'd better watch this thread and the 'he's a zoophile' allegations don't dog him during his career.

Looking at Stronts' new avatar, I have to wonder now whether he'd fuck a greasel and if so, what measures he would take to prevent it spitting on him in the process. Or maybe he's into kinky shit like that, being slowly poisoned by a fictional transgenic lifeform as he gets his rocks off.

Come on Stronts, put us out of our misery. Also, would you do a karkian or would that be too brutal for you?

So have we established if stronts is a pitcher or a catcher?

I would imagine that since he keeps banging on about naturalistic fallacy, which argues against 'unnatural things' being either good nor bad, which leads me to feel that there are really no rules to his perversion. I'd imagine that he'd catch from anything he can, whilst pitching into ANY able batters.

Starting to come round to SDs thinking now, if you look after them and buy them stuff, why can't you shag them? No different from a woman really

Thinking about that leads you down some dark roads, LL. How many bum sniffs in a dog park constitutes consent? You look after Kids and buy them stuff... fair game? Surely, any competitions such as horse racing should be seen as sexual in nature?

Never paid much attention to SD but after this thread and the meltdown he seems to be having, he's just gone into my top 5 for all the wrong reasons. Lovely stuff.

Oh and if he is running for the council, he'd better watch this thread and the 'he's a zoophile' allegations don't dog him during his career.

He's an equal opportunities animal fucker.

But I think we all know he thinks canine is the most fine.

Stronty is now tagging every thread I post in with "silverlining thick cunt"

He's having a proper nervo.

That's poor form that is. I've now got to do go and vote - do I choose the man who started the "breaking records" Photoshop thread (in the Other Place) or the revenge-negging dog-bummer?

Tough call.

Edit - Just realised it's not a poll. You got lucky this time, Stronts. But think on....