Quantcast
LFC sign 15yo for 2 mil - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Cain, I don't think we should worry about him yet. Just look at McLaughlin (who I think came over as part of the same agreement) and be happy as he looks class already.

I'm not worried at all. Just interested to know whether he was here yet and playing. Good to know he is, and scoring a few goals.

Initial £300,000 payment.

So where did they get the 300K from.

Just remembered, Arteta!

Fucked themselves now, making it public.

Maybe the FA would've taken pity on them and not fined them over their fans chucking coins. But now they and the rest of England know they've got cash after blowing 300K on a 15 yr old. FA shouold fine them the maximum amount now for failing to control their fans!

Any one know how this lad is getting on?

Presume he is playing for the u-16's and the club don't like to give much information out regarding the players at that age.

You see him mentioned every now and then, but nothing concrete (RAWK obviously think he's the best ever already going on a few - probably made up - match reports posted on there).

I guess as with Sinclair and Ojo we'll have to wait and see (Victory Shield aside). Might be worth not overhyping him though, consider that Ibe is playing for the u18s despite only just turning 16 in December so if he were too good for the u16s he would be playing u18 football already.

My question is whether Nacho turned out for the u18s this morning?

I know a lad that shares digs with Alex,Daniel Cleary,any way they are both playing well for the u16s but have both been playing as full backs when alex is a midfielder and Dan is CB/CM.