You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are their positions and what are they like as players?

The kid is better than Messi at that age, and can use both feet. He's tall as fuck for his age and is good in the air. I don't want to get ahead of myself here, but I reckon he could play in the first team next season, run the show and easily win PFA Young Player of the Year. He would score loads of goals too.

Anyone else who has seen him play will agree with me there.

The kid is better than Messi at that age, and can use both feet. He's tall as fuck for his age and is good in the air. I don't want to get ahead of myself here, but I reckon he could play in the first team next season, run the show and easily win PFA Young Player of the Year. He would score loads of goals too.

If this is sarcasm it's brilliantly done.

He sounds a bit shit.

That's all good and stuff but can he hoof?

Luis agrees

Evil-genius-Luis-Suarez-007.jpg

Got an Irish mate, who reckons he's peaked already and his best years are behind him.

He was fantastic a few years ago for the under 12's but has never hit those heights since.

We should give him until January to prove himself, and if he can't cut it, try and offload him, whilst there's still loads of hype around him.

Mildly interestingly St Kevins boys was named after a lad who helped start the club 50 odd years ago called Kevin Brady. The lads who started it were sitting around a table trying to name it and basically all put their names in a hat and drew one and that would be who it would be named after. Kevins name was pulled out and so the club was called St Kevins.

Kevin went on to have trials with Arsenal and a few other clubs but never made it in the English game and so came back to Ireland.

So there you go.

As for the kid we have signed who I've never ever hear of. Heard he has a terrible problem with the beak.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
A source told KOPTALK: "He's a Manchester United fan but he wanted to play for Liverpool.

So this kid is one of the best in europe and a scum fan but they werent in for him??

After all this time, and all the warnings and info, people still quote that shit and read that site. Sort it out.

After all this time, and all the warnings and info, people still quote that shit and read that site. Sort it out.

It was the only thing on the internet mate and not one sign of a reliable source in the entire thing!!

Pat Devlin scouted for us and Blackburn and he was big part of the Duff deal, he also acted as Duff's agent/go between.

We are supposedly taking another lad from Kevins, a midfielder, Jack Byrne too.

I've a friend of mines who's lad is in the same team who mentioned a couple of players off that team are exceptional the other been a lad called Jack Byrne. That was a few months back never thought anything of it until I heard we were close to getting him last week, so I called a couple of mates with kids similar age who play against him regularly for opinions, I posted on the forum about him Saturday.

I've never seen him play mate, just going off lads that watch him most weeks views.

LFC have an official link up with Kevins, that current side has about 6 players in the ireland youth squad so there doing something right at that club

There was a story in the Irish Daily Star today (which is good for youth football) about these two. O'Hanlon has definitely signed but the article said Byrne is going to Man. City don't know what happened with that one.

I also read a while back that we've cancelled the arrangement with Kevin's, not sure why.