Section_31

Stuff you quite like but never buy

Just seen an advert for Twix. I've never met anyone that didn't like them but have never actually seen anyone eat one, I've probably bought about two in my whole life and yet they're very nice.

What happened?

And on the twix front, they're one of my favourite bars, but I never really think of them when i'm in the shop. Probably why I like them so much, because I haven't got sick of them like mars bars etc.

was discussing twixii the other day, they've been ruined, they used to have a nice crunchy biscuit now it's this nasty soft mushy biscuit instead.

Best to get a GF thread on the FF than vice versa.

and Skips is my answer. Lovely crisps but I always end up with McCoys.

Does anyone remember Caramacs ? Lovely when you were a kid but I doubt I'd buy one nowadays. Of course all this was fields back then.. * covers legs with a blanket *

Twix is one of the options in our vending machine at work, so my intake has increased somewhat. For me its Rice Krispies. I do buy them but never eat them myself. Had a bowl a bit back and was impressed. Problem is they are rubbish for breakfast as you are hungry again within an hour.

I'm really tempted to write something about football. Because from a strictly legal perspective I wouldn't be breaking any law.

But I know in the near future, this thread will get moved and I'll take a hit and a half.

So I'm going to steer clear of mentioning football on a thread on the Football Forum.

I like Twix as a chocolate bar. But I also like these:

Printed_Football_Chocolate_Aluminium_Foil.jpg

I'm going out now to play on the motorway.

I'm really tempted to write something about football. Because from a strictly legal perspective I wouldn't be breaking any law.

But I know in the near future, this thread will get moved and I'll take a hit and a half.

So I'm going to steer clear of mentioning football on a thread on the Football Forum.

I like Twix as a chocolate bar. But I also like these:

Printed_Football_Chocolate_Aluminium_Foil.jpg

I'm going out now to play on the motorway.

They are a nightmare to unwrap.

You never see an old man eating a twix, do you?

You never ever see old Indian women eating chocolate. They are nearly always vegetarian (?), fasting or diabetic.

And Twix? I can't remember the last time I had a Twix. I remember they used to taste oddly bitter, as if the caramel had gone too far.

Twix is one of the options in our vending machine at work, so my intake has increased somewhat.

Same for me, and my intake has increased dramatically as they changed the prices in a bizare fashion a few months ago.

Previously, all chocolates were 45p, a reasoable amount I thought. But now for some reason, they have reduced the price of both Twix and Twirls to 40p, whilst increasing the price of a Snickers, Mars Bar, and Kit Kat to 55p, Wispa, Boost and Star Bar are now 60p, and a Dairy Milk is top priced at a whopping 65p.

Now when I go to the vending machine I only get a Twix or a Twirl, as I cannot justify the price difference for the other options, as that would be saying the others are at least 37.5% better, which they aren't.