Section_31

Stuff you quite like but never buy

Best to get a GF thread on the FF than vice versa.

and Skips is my answer. Lovely crisps but I always end up with McCoys.

Only 17g in a pack of Skips, McCoys are 50g generally (some multipacks have a smaller size, about 35g I think). Easy to be drawn to the McCoys

Guest TK-421

Prawns. I like them, just can't be arsed buying and cooking them. That goes for a lot of things but prawns are out in front.

Thanks. When I discuss such things with The Woolstess, she tells me I am a fat boring bastard and questions why we are together.

I share your pain brother Woolster. I adopt a similar approach to all food related purchases and have been much maligned as a result.

I get the same kind of abuse also as a result of my cd collection being in alphabetical order by artist, then each artist in chronological order. Oh and the fact I have my wardrobe organised by clothing type then colour and that I keep my money in my wallet in a certain order and actually know to the exact penny how much money I have in my change jar.

It has been suggested to me that I may have some kind of ocd thing going on but I reckon it makes total sense.

Italian BMT or meatball marinara sandwiches from Subway. I might treat myself to one at the weekend.

Meatball Marinara is Sub of the Day on a Tuesday, and Italian BMT is Sub of the Day on a Thursday, otherwise they will be more expensive.

Saturday is Ham, which is pretty rubbish, but if you go Sunday, you could get the Spicy Italian, which is not far off the Italian BMT.

I only ever go on a Thursday