You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Today's games

The Chef

"We're Man United, we'll do what we want!"

From BBC Live.....

1414: United's players are incensed. Javier Hernandez goes through and he goes down inside the area, and referee Phil Dowd wants to chat to his assistant referee before making his decision. The United players are all over the referee and his assistant, and when they decide, the decision is PENALTY TO MANCHESTER UNITED. And people have a go at Barcelona for trying to referee games...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Russian lad sent off, despite it being an arlarse decision the fact that Morrison stayed down holding his leg in pain when there was fuck all contact will no doubt be replayed over and over again to prove a point, won't it?

Sure that's how it works.

Man Utd about to win the league behaving like a European side, terrible!

Although second week running Man Utd get a decision on basis of official fear. Comedy in the extreme.

What was last week? I didn't even watch it.

What was last week? I didn't even watch it.

Throw in to Chelsea at 2-1, flicked on by Alex and Webb watched the ball across the area. Torres had a shot that was blocked by a hand. Webb then decided that the flick on by Alex was a foul, despite not thinking so when it happened.

Today, liner doesn't flag for the peno. Ferdinand, Vidic, Nani etc get right in his face. Ref has a word with the liner, ref gives peno.

It'll be boss to beat this with our football next season.

I'm out of here to watch the Cup Final. A game where both sides will want to fucking win.

I think it's brilliant United are getting 19 like this. A penalty and then two sides giving up a game on 70-odd minutes.

It sums up the gulf in class between us and them.

Good luck to them for winning it their way. Crappily.

We'll win it again in style. And with grace and class.

Enjoy the Cup Final everyone.

Guest PurpleNose
I read that as you have some doubts, mate?

I actually don't. I've never been more confident about us winning the title in my life. I don't think we'll challenge. I think we'll win the league.

We've been the best team in the country since Dalglish took over. Without Gerrard and Carroll for the most part, and with a squad most of us, the media, and the previous manager, all thought was fucking shit, and we're going to vastly improve it in the summer.

We're going to build a new perch so fucking high the scum down East Lancs can't even see it.

I actually don't. I've never been more confident about us winning the title in my life. I don't think we'll challenge. I think we'll win the league.

We've been the best team in the country since Dalglish took over. Without Gerrard and Carroll for the most part, and with a squad most of us, the media, and the previous manager, all thought was fucking shit, and we're going to vastly improve it in the summer.

We're going to build a new perch so fucking high the scum down East Lancs can't even see it.

Is fuckin' right!

More from the BBC sport site:

From Anon, on text: "As a lifelong United fan, I can't help but feel that we have had a LOT of favourable decisions this season from referees. That was not a penalty, but I am not going to complain if it wins us that 19th title!"

Surely letting United get their point will only let Blackpool have a better chance of winning next week? I hope they do and Blackburn suffer for it. Spineless twats.

To coin a (para)phrase - I'd fucking love it if Blackburn got relegated, love it.

More from the BBC sport site:

From Anon, on text: "As a lifelong United fan, I can't help but feel that we have had a LOT of favourable decisions this season from referees. That was not a penalty, but I am not going to complain if it wins us that 19th title!"

Is this guy on crack? United have been hard done by all season.