You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How many penguins do you reckon it would take to defeat you in a fight ?

TheBitch

How many?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. How many?

• 1 - 10
    • 11 - 20
    • 21 - 30
    • 31 - 40
    • 41 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61 - 70
    • 71 - 80
    • 80 +
    • No amount of penguins are taking me down.

Guest PurpleNose

I've gone 80+. They're a perfect height for a swift kick to the face.

I'd finally be taken down due to exhaustion.

I'd say 30. I think i'd tire myself out kicking them and do my back in from bending down, picking them up and headbutting them.

Eventually, i'd just give up and get pecked to death. It would be like the Sky-Burial form of being buried alive.

You know penguins can't fly don't you?

I would class some sort of outdoor heating apparatus as a weapon if you were using it to defeat them.

Also, I dont think he is referring to the chocolate biscuit variety.

It's typical of TB to not completely set out the rules.

He's more interested in shagging women and drinking which is sad considering the amount of libraries and summer fetes he could attend.

It's typical of TB to not completely set out the rules.

He's more interested in shagging women and drinking which is sad considering the amount of libraries and summer fetes he could attend.

I'm a huge fan of libraries and summer fetes. I am, however, a huger fan of shagging women and drinking. Sorry.

I'm a huge fan of libraries and summer fetes. I am, however, a huger fan of shagging women and drinking. Sorry.

I hope you go to confession my dear man. The sins of the flesh have taken over your soul.

Shagging is boss though. I believe.

Have you tried melting a penguin in any of the said ladies?

I mean the chocolate biscuit version obviously.

Too early in the day for perversion?

Based on previous experience, I've settled on around 50.

I've tackled smaller gangs of Emperors without much problem. The best thing to do is go for their leader first, then the rest usually brick it.

When confronted with over 100 over those nasty Rockhoppers last week though, I decided that it was better to run and fight another day.

Vicious bastards...

Rockhopper%20Penguin.jpg