You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool's Worst Ever Player

AGREED! Traore was fucking useless when he came to LFC and 5 years later he was still useless. Every game he played he liked to fuck around with the ball and get it taken off him and they score or he would lunge in and give away a pen. It was so bad that when he got the ball I would think Oh shit!! Phil Babb is another who hasn't been mentioned yet so I feel he deserves a mention on this list. He was a useless defender, for some reason he thought he was Alan Hansen. He would come out of defence with the ball then turn back, someone would pressure him and then take the ball and score. He was another one who gave away a lot of pens. He couldn't tackle either.

and the most grating thing is it took Charlton and Portsmouth far less time to realise just how fucking shit he was, never failed to shock me when we'd start another season with him in the line up

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean Dundee without question.

All the others mentioned have at least put in at least one decent performance somewhere along the line or contributed one goal or something tangible but with Dundee he gave us absolutely nothing at all, not one goal or meaningful shot at goal, not one memorable pass or cross or anything.

A travesty that that useless twat was allowed to ever get anywhere near a red shirt.

And he was an Evertonian.

was trying to think of the name padelli, good shout, one game and completely toss, our version of william prudoe

my dad always said boersma was complete toss too

i always hated don hutchinson, never did much and was one of the starting characters to the spice boys lose and booze motto

These threads always throw up your standard Cheyrou, Dundee, Nunez , Stewart, Voronin etc names and now people are throwing in your Poulsans and Koncheskey's but none of these were anywhere near as shit as Ferri and Kozma easily the 2 worst players to kick a ball in anger for us.

Frank McGarvey cost us small fortune at the time,around 300,000.

Came down from Scotland with the reputation for being a pretty prolific goal scorer.

Which he was up in Scotland,lasted one season here before being sold to Celtic I think.

He never even played one game here.

Ferri was meant to be Houllier's version of Wenger's Gilles Grimandi, an old experienced head, no frills who would do a short term job for us. Yeah he was crap but he cost nothing and was never supposed to be a "star" signing. I definately am of the opinion some so called big signings who have taken the big wages and star billing and given LFC nothing deserve our hatred more.

Sean Dundee was a free also.

Another player who has yet to be mentioned is a player who 10 years ago was our record signing. He gave nothing for our club, but took the huge wages. Spent most of his time on the deck crying injury. Step forward Emile Heskey. Also because of Houllier and Thommo's love for him, Fowler had to leave us.

When I was at Liverpool Uni back in the early 90s, the word "Babb" was in general use as an adjective to describe anything so completely and utterly inept and pointless that it could only be compared to Liverpool's hapless centre back.

And 3 quarters of the letters in his surname are the same. Thats how much of a cunt he is. Testicles, goalpost etc.

The likes of Ferri and Kippe were obviously shite. But they hardly played for the first team, Kippe dont even have a full game i dont think and Ferri just one or two...

Bjorn Tore Kvarme for me, he had something like 40 odd games and stunk every time i saw him, he was seriously horrendous.