You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Eurovision Song Contest

RedinSweden

The UK entry is as shit as ever. Any genuinely good ones or spectacularly bad ones that anyone can recommend?

I love the Eurovision. it is a celebration of cheese. Its not as good as it used to be, as a lot of the countries that provided us with the ultimate in fromage have wised up and do more mainstream stuff, but there are always golden moments. And normally some fit lasses.

I will neg anyone who disses the Eurovision.

• Upvote 1

Too much trannyphobia on the other thread which although related is another debate altogether so I'm posting here.

I reckon everyone should vote for Switzerland to thank them for all of their years of not fighting wars.

That and to send me on holiday. I currently can't afford one but have £2 on them at 200/1.

No trannies here. I very much like the way Azerbaijan select their entrants. The first time they entered in 2008, they chose a couple of blokes, but they have since wisened up. I did a bit of Googling and found a treasure trove.

This year's entrants are called Ell/Nikki. Forget Ell and concentrate on Nikki.

60649441.png

Nigar_Jamal_1.jpg

If that floats yer boat, then last year they chose someone called Safura.

Safura.png

Safura-Cute-Circuit-LED-Dress.jpg

Save the best for last. The Azeris entered a duo called Aysel & Arash in 2009. Keep an eye on Aysel.

Aysel.jpg

3469758639_0a91271d15.jpgEurovision2009-Azerbaycan-Aysel-ArashMoskova02.jpg

I think there a more than a few points there. And I haven't even started with the Russians!

As usual,the decent songs got slaughtered,Sweden's was garbage and the UKs was actually a decent piece of music.

Anybody who thinks its anything but an excuse to extend political relations, or stir them up is living in cloud cuckoo land.

BTW who won?

Azerbaijan!

No trannies here. I very much like the way Azerbaijan select their entrants. The first time they entered in 2008, they chose a couple of blokes, but they have since wisened up. I did a bit of Googling and found a treasure trove.

This year's entrants are called Ell/Nikki. Forget Ell and concentrate on Nikki.

60649441.png

Nigar_Jamal_1.jpg

If that floats yer boat, then last year they chose someone called Safura.

Safura.png

Safura-Cute-Circuit-LED-Dress.jpg

Save the best for last. The Azeris entered a duo called Aysel & Arash in 2009. Keep an eye on Aysel.

Aysel.jpg

3469758639_0a91271d15.jpgEurovision2009-Azerbaycan-Aysel-ArashMoskova02.jpg

I think there a more than a few points there. And I haven't even started with the Russians!

Is that Lewis Hamilton and James Degale's love child?

I'd Azer her Baijan

IG_IMG_2171.jpg

Sometimes you can look at a fit girl and think 'her arsehole / fanny is a proper wreck', like you know its gonna be in used condition... but she looks mint and I bet her minge is too. Bet her fanny is like a 10p coin slot and her arsehole is like a little pink twitching kittens nose.

Sometimes you can look at a fit girl and think 'her arsehole / fanny is a proper wreck', like you know its gonna be in used condition... but she looks mint and I bet her minge is too. Bet her fanny is like a 10p coin slot and her arsehole is like a little pink twitching kittens nose.

You'd expect so given that she was 17 when she did Eurovision last year! In any case, the others I've posted above merit a few words too. I swear, Eastern Europe has got some class skirt.

And FG, that one you said was the lovechild of DeGale and Hamilton? I don't know for sure but he looks a LOT like Al, based on the photos I've seen!

It's just a chance for ex-eastern block countries to blow smoke out of each others arses.

That's why the Germans won last year, the Norwegians won the year before, and why Italy and Sweden finished in the Top 5 this year.

With jury voting back, you can't hide anymore. If the song is good, you'll get the votes, and if it isn't, you'll get the plane fare home fairly fast.

I'm sure though the BBC and the other Western networks are thrilled to be setting off for two weeks to Azerbaijan next year. :D With the shows starting at 12pm local time, it's the perfect excuse for late night parties.

You'd expect so given that she was 17 when she did Eurovision last year! In any case, the others I've posted above merit a few words too. I swear, Eastern Europe has got some class skirt.

QUOTE]

That's fine when they are young but this one is 32!

donate-now-f-eeca_233x150.jpg

• 2 years later...

That time of year again. The ONLY reason to keep an eye on this is to see all the fit birds again, and here's a selection. Yet again, it's the former Soviet states that are churning out some serious eye candy.

Estonia.

estonia13.jpg

BirgitEstonia.jpg

Belarus.

alyona-lanskaya.jpg?w=610&h=403

alyona-lanskaya2.jpg?w=610&h=404

Ukraine.

zlata-ognevich.jpg

zlata-ognevich_lead.png

Total mingefest this year. Actually is a total mingefest every year.

The average girl in this country is halfway between Vicky Pollard and that dyke horsefucker on Channel 4 racing.

The average girl in eastern europe is halfway between a very attractive tennis player and a really fit tennis player.