You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas taking LFC to Dublin - Liverpool FC

Liverpool fans Rosanna Davison and Dublin GAA star Paul Brogan were on hand to launch the adidas home away from home campaign today.

adidas is bringing Liverpool FC to the streets of Dublin this week and offering fans the once in a lifetime opportunity to meet some of club's star players when they visit Ireland to launch the new adidas 2011/12 away kit.

For more information stay tuned to the Liverpool Football Club Facebook Page , where updates will be posted shortly - and also see in store at Lifestyle Sports.

Speaking at the launch Rosanna said: "Certainly from a female perspective I often get looks of shock and amazement when I say I am a big Liverpool fan, but I love to go to matches and watch them on TV," Rosanna said.

"It's something I really enjoy, watching the game with my family or going over to Anfield. I wouldn't be that mad about watching any old team play, it has to be Liverpool."

She added: "My father has been a fan for years and my brothers are into it as well and I think my Dad's mission was to get us all supporting them - even the dog had a red collar and was a Liverpool supporter. It's been a great family thing growing up. I still love going over to Anfield when I can and nothing beats the atmosphere over at the matches, especially in the Kop."

More importantly:

Rosanna%2BDavison.jpg

Buzz_ladyinred.jpg

And finally, here she is kissing her auld dad:

hChris_de_Burgh_mit_Tochter_Rosanna_Davison001.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's the proof of the concept of 'falling upward'. The idea that we're programmed to find someone fitter than us and inject them with our population paste. He made loads of momey and was able to pull a bird with superior genes - and now witness the results. There's quite a few famous blokes with top class model daughters. Proper Darwin shit that.