You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I've done a search but can't find any thread on it, so I'm starting one. Obv.

I typed "The Liverpool Way The Thick Of It" into Google and this came up as the first result. What do they teach you kids in school these days? You should particularly check out post #10......

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/49169-thick.html

• 11 months later...

"Within your 'purview'? Where do you think you are, some fucking regency costume drama? This is a government department, not some fucking Jane fucking Austen novel! Allow me to pop a jaunty little bonnet on your purview and ram it up your shitter with a lubricated horse cock!"

Genius!

• 2 weeks later...

"Tom's as angry as a dickless dog"

If it isn't the Robin Hood of politics.

Robin Hood was a hero.

No, he wasn't. He was a terrorist.

"She's an idiot. Yes, I know she's in the cabinet; but thats like a disabled person at a football game, sure she's close to the action, but she's not likely to score a goal is she? How is that offensive?"

• Upvote 1

"Which one were you? Were you the forced abortion or the love child? Or the one who asphyxiated himself with a kiwi?"

"You take the piss out of Jolson again, and I will remove your iPod from its tiny nano sheath and push it up your cock! And then I'll plug some speakers up your arse and put it on shuffle with my fucking fist! And every time I hear something that I don't like, which will be every time that something comes on, I will skip to the next track by crushing YOUR balls!"

"You take the piss out of Jolson again, and I will remove your iPod from its tiny nano sheath and push it up your cock! And then I'll plug some speakers up your arse and put it on shuffle with my fucking fist! And every time I hear something that I don't like, which will be every time that something comes on, I will skip to the next track by crushing YOUR balls!"

This was absolute fucking genius.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished and may I say it was fucking brilliant from start to ... well it fell off a bit when they lost Hugh I thought but only character wise, the writing still amused no end.

A particular highlight for me was in the Conference in Season 3:

"I feel like I'm at a therapy group being run by my own rapist"

• 4 weeks later...
I thought it was absolutely fantastic, razor sharp as before, but with the added frisson of infighting.

Can't wait for Malcolm though, he's the true star of the show.

Get on it bitches!

Thought the new lad and the one that was previously a journo were pretty shit characters. I accept not every single one is going to be ace, but I just found them a bit dull.

Hope they find a role for Steve Fleming again. According to wikipedia they don't, which would be a shame.

Thought the new lad and the one that was previously a journo were pretty shit characters. I accept not every single one is going to be ace, but I just found them a bit dull.

Hope they find a role for Steve Fleming again. According to wikipedia they don't, which would be a shame.

is that 'Disney Prince' haircut?

'Its like asking a dog to understand the concept of Norway' What a fucking brilliant line!

is that 'Disney Prince' haircut?

'Its like asking a dog to understand the concept of Norway' What a fucking brilliant line!

It was the guy with the Disney Prince line. He was alright in the earlier stuff as editor of one of the papers, he'd try and put his foot down with Ollie. Then he'd get a visit from Malcolm.

You seen much of the previous stuff?

It was the guy with the Disney Prince line. He was alright in the earlier stuff as editor of one of the papers, he'd try and put his foot down with Ollie. Then he'd get a visit from Malcolm.

You seen much of the previous stuff?

Yeah, watched over and over, I was half asleep this morning and wasn't really paying that much attention.

Mannion is going to be the standout character, such a dry distain for everything, well until Tucker comes back next week that is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...