You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man of the match - Game 52 - Fulham - Away - PL

Morse

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suarez

Lucas/Speo

Maxi

We played some fantastic one touch football in large parts of the game, improve the first 11 with 2-3 players and 1-2 more for the squad and we'll have a proper go next season...

Now give Kenny a long-term deal...

It may be a little premature but my heart is telling me that Suarez is my favorite player of our time. Hes just pure magic. Certainly the best dribbler Ive ever seen. Now usually I respect passing, selflessness, intelligence, workrate, explosiveness. Gerrard qualities. I never would have thought Id fall for a hotheaded South American dribbler but Suarez- hes irresistible.

Scoring a hat-trick should mean you’ll be voted as star man. This time however it’s impossible not to vote for Suarez. What a performance! Stunning!

1. Suarez

2. Maxi

3. Lucas

Could as well have voted for Spearo or Johnson as 3rd, but ended up with Lucas.

Only Skrtel looked dodgy. He’s using his arms too much holding the opposition and was exposed by Zamora. His wrestling style is balancing on the edge of giving away cheap penalties. It scares the shit out of me.

1. Suarez - Looks to be a bargain at 24m already, world class performance again by El Pistplero

2. Maxi - Worked hard, finished his first two well and his third speaks for itself!

3. Lucas - Worked his socks off again, broke up play well and some good distribution. This guys needs a song too!

Spearing, Kuyt, Johnson and Carra were all in the mix for the top three too.

I know it is tough on Maxi but there can be only one - Luis Suarez.

I already have a bet with a mate that he will be the FW Player of year next season. He is unbelieveable. Incredible strength and work rate. Was covering Johno at RB at one point last night.

Fantastic player