You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'm serious of this, but are you? (MY EXIT) Will not come on her again

Quaresma

I will remember him for this. Inventive. Edgy. The changes in font serve simply to reinforce the incredible underlying narrative that Vincken is available.

I CAN TELL YOU THIS FAR: WE ARE INTEREST IN SERVICES OF TIM VINCKEN AND WE LOOK TO PAY FOR THEM. THE REST IS UP TO THE PLAYER. Last year it was reportayed: " Liverpool Rival Eredivisie Suitors For Feyenoords's Tim Vincken - Reporten

Heracles Almelo , Go-Ahead Eagles and Willem II Tilburg have large rival for the Dutch Wing forwards's signature, according to binnenbronnen…

According to a source at Anfield Road, it UK, was possible the English red machine giants Liverpool offering war for Feyenoords' to sparkle's time Vincken during the transfer window.

It has been broadly blamed that the likes of Heracles Almelo, Go-Ahead Eagles and Willem II Tilburg all sharp the 22 one people whose birthday it is in this season, to keep him in Netherlands.

But our informant presses that 'Der Reds' already Feyenoord concerning Vincken' contacted's availability this summer.

Tim Vincken has been boasted for altitude and weight, which 174 cm and 65 kilogrammes are, respectively, like for his good capacity in direction change whereas very rapidly running. He is therefore regarded by many as the New king Dirk Kuyt of Dutch football.

A lack of action in the 2008/2009 season made Vincken unhappy and he's to leave if chances are of playing time elsewhere larger is.

Whereas one thinks that the club of Rotterdam indeed of vleugel-vooruit juist-opgeruimd will profit, they will insist, apparently, on at least €6 millions (£5m).

Since joining Feyenoord in 2005, Vincken have noted one goal in 30 apparitions."

NO. He's not kekk but actually awesomes! I'm not agent ut I know the man who is. Last year I wrote on Vincken: "I think I can confirm that Liverpool is actually out for Vicken. I myself live in Rotterdam and know people close to the club. Somethings going on alright! But the mentioned transfer fee was somewhere near £10M!!!1

Vicken is indeed identical to Kuyt in playing style. He seldom dribbles the ball. He works hard and is no child or lady. "

I think I can confirm that Liverpool is actually out for Vicken. I myself live in Rotterdam and know people close to the club. Somethings going on alright! But the mentioned transfer fee was somewhere near £10M!!!1

Vicken is indeed identical to Kuyt in playing style. He seldom dribbles the ball.

That's NOT waht the text says. You need to read between the lines. It clearly states that Liverpool is interested. Read again. As I also wrote some months ago: "Just txtd me mate, he say is deff 10 mill punds, and the deal will b concluded within 24 hours, foshure. This is what he wrote:

"Yes, Liverpool has offered approximately 10 million English punds for Tim, but that is including clauses. The reason why the deal is delayed is because Mr Benitez also's trying to get hold of Luc Castaignos for a cut price deal around £4 millions. Feyenoord would entertain that idea but Luc would rather play for Arsenal. This is all I know. Careful with this information as it could lead to an aborted transfer deal if it were to be leaked."

Gr8 for Feyenoord and Livpool in my opinion! "

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/1757743-post4884.html

NO, Bosman. He's not a Macia. We're paying top dollar. I reprteyd on this last year:

Tim Vincken is teh sheet! I'd say his almost as good as Ryan Babel. Not cause of his rapidness but for his ability to change direction while running very fast. and as I said before he works up the heat like a hungry crack whore at a Sibirian military camp. His work ethos is just superb. He creates chances for teamm8s like fuck.

Some Trivia:

* Vincken raps in a freakin awesome band called Klap de hoer. One of there's songs is about him moving to England. The lyrics is a bit raw so I want translate it for you, but if you dare you could use Google translate. It makes an interesting read: "een dag dat ik je in Engeland, voetballen onder de beste, scoren vrij en scouting de havens voor een mooi meisje. Ik zou zeggen tegen haar: kom hier kleine slet en zuig mijn lul. Je weet dat je het wilt. Dirty dieplepel. Fuck you. Ik ben een groot voetballer. Suck it, trut! goede tijden zijn voor mij ..."

* Vincken is one of few professional footballers that openly admits to smoking cannabis. It is legal here in Holland. That's also why he's never been selected for da nationals. Rough internationals laws and all that. Vincken could be caught. Wouldnt want that.

* Vincken is still the only player under 19 years that has been sent off 4 times in one season in Eredvisie. 3 of the times for telling the ref how it is. Once for spitting an opponent in his face (the opponent was a rascist!).

£10 M would be a fuckin ace deal for Liverpool!!!!!11

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/1757810-post4898.html

Also this:

"Sheeet! New news in Holland, my motherland. seems like the deal is completed! Yeaaaah!

I've tryed to translate it for you [bELOW] Castaman wasn't mentioned in the article [i've myself commented on the article, for you to understand it easily], but the fact that representatives from Arsehole is mentioned means there's something fuckin up right there, man!

Safe to say that Vincken is coming to Liverpool though!

HERE'S THE ART:

Wiggle Sexy ready to join the English clubbing stars! Pang! [The name of the newspaper], that Liverpool has a large contract with Feyenoord talent to Tim Vickers, one of the greatest talents ever in the Netherlands, the destructors in the world, the NEXT Dirk Kuyt. amount Vinck dreams and finally take the English ports of around ten one million English pounds [10 million pounds mentioned]. Vickers himself as very positive for the request: "It is true that Liverpool have agreed with him, and it is also true that I am ready for this club and Borthen Mist" "I hope I have some of my things, little me, friends, guys, and everything you know. I know of no town, but the club is a great success, and breeding. This shows that Dirk Kuyt is playing there." [Here Vincken speaks of his friends, his gals and his dope + gives big cred to the Dirkmastah] Nothing closed, but two representatives from Arsenal and Liverpool are working hard. A spokesman for the club in Rotterdam has: "The transaction is completed. High five!""

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/1757847-post4909.html

And finally:

To all yo hatas a big fukk off! Believe wat ya want but I know how it is. My m8 mistah Kiesouw just txted this, suckas:

"Can confirm: Tim is set to travel to Liverpool for a medical. Luc choosed not to follow, seems like he's choosing Arsenal. That's £15M on Feyenoords account. LFC want this to be kept a secret. Vickens will be announced together with Liverpools other big signing, someone who I understand is also a dutch player, but not from Rotterdam"

There you go! Vickens 2 Pool!

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/1757949-post4921.html

• Upvote 1

Too many posts I've wrote, too many have been stamped-on. Since I became a member of The Liverpool Say in 2008 I contributed in many amazing ways. I wrote you tips and ricks from my sources, of whom one is a agent friend of mine in Dutch league. I post movies and comment on false posts, to concretize the Truth behind the lies. Most of all - I try to discuss Football!

That's why I came on her!

I came on her to talk about everything about football, everything Liverpool.

I DID NOT come on her to be fucked at, laughed at or mocked at.

Everytime I post a post in a post thread the post gets "negged" by many. Respectfully, to you... That should not be The Liverpool Say! Agreelly, The Liverpool say is, and always is, to let everybody come on her and express their opinion all over.

So I have to quit her. I is ofcourse not happy, not glad, not joyful. I'm just sad. But that is what I do, and its a proud decission.

Goodbye

YNVA!

[YOUTUBE]DnSH6L_Xxfs[/YOUTUBE]

Its you come on own up,always wondered were you went to.