You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Country

Section_31

Doesn't look good when someone puts across their argument and they meet with a one line response calling them an idiot. I don't agree with moglets views on this, not that I doubt his experiences, but I think he is projecting them across the country as a whole.

They have fucked up the integration side of it big time in the UK. This is a poor example of immigration, but that doesn't mean immigration is wrong, just that it has been done cackhandedly in the UK. Sounds pretty shit where Moglet is to be fair and it leads to this sort of opinion. I don't mean to sound condescending but I have seen successful immigration here in Sweden, not perfect, but good nonetheless. In attempt to look like they were taking a hard line to appease the right wingers, the previous government made some serious errors.

This forum is for debating, if people can't put their views across without being abused, it will be a pretty shit forum, especially when they are laying out their argument for all to see. Like I said, I disagree with moglets take on all this, but I think he has been the one conducting himself properly. Save the abuse for those who deserve it. There are plenty.

If the first paragraph is aimed at me, I mentioned his name in my initial post about the right wing media influencing the general population. I linked this to him as his views come across very right wing.

He replied with a 20 paragraph post which, as I said, I have no inclination to reply to since it's no doubt more of the same mix of lies, dodgy statistics and his personal experiences put across as fact. That, and I'm writing all this on my iPhone cos I'm not near a computer which is annoying.

Doesn't look good when someone puts across their argument and they meet with a one line response calling them an idiot. I don't agree with moglets views on this, not that I doubt his experiences, but I think he is projecting them across the country as a whole.

They have fucked up the integration side of it big time in the UK. This is a poor example of immigration, but that doesn't mean immigration is wrong, just that it has been done cackhandedly in the UK. Sounds pretty shit where Moglet is to be fair and it leads to this sort of opinion. I don't mean to sound condescending but I have seen successful immigration here in Sweden, not perfect, but good nonetheless. In attempt to look like they were taking a hard line to appease the right wingers, the previous government made some serious errors.

This forum is for debating, if people can't put their views across without being abused, it will be a pretty shit forum, especially when they are laying out their argument for all to see. Like I said, I disagree with moglets take on all this, but I think he has been the one conducting himself properly. Save the abuse for those who deserve it. There are plenty.

I'd like to agree as you put thought into it but the basic issue here is that he has no fucking right, to tell anyone where to live. Nor has any other cunt.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
BBC poll predictions say 12 of the remaining 13 Liverpool Lib Dems are set to lose their seats. We like to set trends.

Looking forward to watching SD spin tonight into a 'better than expected' night for Lib Dems.

Libs are getting massacred, they betrayed their votersand have nowhere left to go with their begging bowl.

I'll do Nick a favour and give him a suggestion, which is very generous of me as he didn't listen the first time I told him not to enter the coalition. Fucking 'kingmaker', the only reason I offer advice is cos I know you are far too stupid to take it. Nick, get your party out of the coalition tomorrow, admit to the public that you fucked up,made one big mistake and in the interests of your party and the public withdraw from the coalition with immediate effect you stupid ginger dullard mallard millet emitting spineless slither in a river of blindness you sold us up no paddles to row us up. Even that may not be enough but growing a pair, making a stand would be a start. You make a stand now or there will be nobody left to get to tha choppa! Get your people outta there. I want you to lay down a suppressing fire,how do I get out of this chicken shit outfit........get the jist before the political body slits it's wrists.

Corporations, Bankers, Coommme, baaack. A little the the right, that's better, right where was I, yes and when people kick up a shit in the media it's better to do the right thing in a thong than the grown up thang but in the longjohns of wrong.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Watch the tories and the libs on the beeb keep banging on about Scotland.

No mention of Wales or England. I wonder why?

Yeah, I've got it on. Trying to stop myself bursting a fucking vein. Just had Michael Moore MP talking about getting the economy growing again. Nearly shat myself. It was growing before your lot got your grubby hands on it!

Yeah, I've got it on. Trying to stop myself bursting a fucking vein. Just had Michael Moore MP talking about getting the economy growing again. Nearly shat myself. It was growing before your lot got your grubby hands on it!

Pickles going on about Scotland did my head in.

Someone just stick a pork pie in the fat pricks gob and shut him up.