You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Country

Section_31

You've asked for me to be banned way more than vice versa. 

Also, I have just checked what I wrote, and far from labelling Corbyn as an anti-semite, I merely noted that he had a pattern of failing to see antisemitism. So, just as I said.

The search function is everyone's friend here.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Er, when have I asked for any of you to be banned? You've asked plenty of times, it has to be said.

Corbyn isn't from 100 years ago. It's perfectly acceptable to judge modern people by modern standards. And I think you'll find I didn't go as far in my criticism as you're claiming. 

And the Tories and Kuenssberg putting up a statue and/or praising Nancy Astor aren’t  from 100 years ago either. It’s exactly the same except the stuff Astor said was way worse.

24 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

You've asked for me to be banned way more than vice versa. 

Also, I have just checked what I wrote, and far from labelling Corbyn as an anti-semite, I merely noted that he had a pattern of failing to see antisemitism. So, just as I said.

The search function is everyone's friend here.

Ok more lies but that’s what I expect off you. 

I suppose black people being treated as 3rd class citizens was more acceptable back then too and slavery etc going off your staggeringly dim minded justification for this womans horrid opinions. 

You just keep justifying vile anti-semitism “because it’s in the past” while I rest easy knowing that I don’t share such abhorrent views. 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Ok more lies but that’s what I expect off you. 

I suppose black people being treated as 3rd class citizens was more acceptable back then too and slavery etc going off your staggeringly dim minded justification for this womans horrid opinions. 

You just keep justifying vile anti-semitism “because it’s in the past” while I rest easy knowing that I don’t share such abhorrent views. 

Mate, you are happy to call yourself a member of the Catholic Church.  I'd step down from having a go at someone for endorsing abhorrent behaviour if I were you.

6 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

Mate, you are happy to call yourself a member of the Catholic Church.  I'd step down from having a go at someone for endorsing abhorrent behaviour if I were you.

Woah you can back the fuck up. I’ve called out the Catholic Church in many occasion. 

8 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

And the Tories and Kuenssberg putting up a statue and/or praising Nancy Astor aren’t  from 100 years ago either. It’s exactly the same except the stuff Astor said was way worse.

But they're not celebrating the stuff she said, are they. They're celebrating her being the first woman in the Commons.

I feel like this 'discussion' has gone far enough now. I think pioneering women should be celebrated, many only think they should be if they conform to a narrow set of modern values. There comes a point when agree to disagree is the best policy.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Woah you can back the fuck up. I’ve called out the Catholic Church in many occasion. 

Just spent the night going through your post history there and there's fuck all about the Roman Inquisition, not to mention the Spanish or Portuguese. I'm going to take this as tacit approval and frankly I'm disgusted. 

• Upvote 1

On 26/02/2020 at 11:43, Strontium Dog™ said:

But they're not celebrating the stuff she said, are they. They're celebrating her being the first woman in the Commons.

I feel like this 'discussion' has gone far enough now. I think pioneering women should be celebrated, many only think they should be if they conform to a narrow set of modern values. There comes a point when agree to disagree is the best policy.

It hasn't. You advocate an actual anti-semite. 

9 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

The impact of 10 years of these cunts on our city is measured in dead children.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-babies-dying-lives-being-17817272.amp?__twitter_impression=true

According to the Mail, nothing to do with austerity, just people being fat and lazy. I would take their opinion over experts anyday.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

That Laura Trott looks like a charmer and if the disgusting turd Nick Ferrari is having to defend Johnson from being a racist (sorry "unfortunate" choice of words) then you can bet then that's what he is

You beat me to it, was just about to post the same clip. Total 1984 style alternative reality they have going on there.

"Calling Muslim women letterboxes?"

"I just think this is absolutely...."

Haha only just realised Nick Ferrari there too. What a fucking joke of a show and channel.

1 hour ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Calling a racist a racist is disgraceful and undermines politics. 

Calling an anti-racist a racist who hates Britain is perfectly fine.

Yep. Same as labelling someone who is all for equality an anti-semite because of differing political views to point score while praising a high profile disgusting anti-semite. Just the norm these days with these cunts. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Imagine!

"One in three working-age families in so-called “red wall” constituencies won by the Tories from Labour at the last election will be £1,000 a year worse off if government plans to cut universal credit benefit rates go ahead.

The potentially dramatic impact on low-income households’ in “left behind” former industrial areas in the north of England, Midlands, Northern Ireland and Wales is highlighted in an analysis by the Resolution Foundation thinktank.

The hit would fall disproportionately on families in areas the government has promised to “level up” economically. These include 62% of working-age households in Blackpool South, and 44% in Great Grimsby, Birmingham Northfield and West Bromwich West."

On 20/06/2020 at 23:44, Sugar Ape said:

9C82A2CD-F033-4FE2-8A9D-297449215486.jpeg

The stupid fucking cunt. This country is absolutely a racist country. Just look at the Mail comments section. Even those who don't have anything to say will red tick (down-tick) someone wishing RIP to a black / asian person. This country is packed full with cowardly warped racists. How many complaints did Ofcom receive after that Diversity dance? Look at the hounding of Meghan Markle etc. The fucking little cunt has got the life experience of a tadpole and thinks he can preach like that? I'd love to wring his neck.