You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Juve sporting director Giuseppe Marotta insists they will not pay the reported £16million required to land the Italian international.

"There is a buy-out clause that has to be activated by May 15," Marotta told Sky Sport Italia.

"We'll try to reach an agreement before the deadline. I can certainly say we will not sign Aquilani for the sum set by Liverpool."

Probably just a ploy to haggle over the price while we are paying his wages.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to see him back to link up with Suarez, I know a lot of people think he's shit but I think he's a cracking player.

Do you mind sharing with us when and how you established this opinion, because he's been awful for Juve this season, 32 games 2 goals 4 assists, most pre January , he barely played at us and barely kicked a ball in the 18 months before he joined us, I'm not been smart I'm just curious how you seen enough of him.

Do you mind sharing with us when and how you established this opinion, because he's been awful for Juve this season, 32 games 2 goals 4 assists, most pre January , he barely played at us and barely kicked a ball in the 18 months before he joined us, I'm not been smart I'm just curious how you seen enough of him.

32 games!!! He's not a crock afterall :)

If he's as shit as you make out,

Why do Juve want to sign him?

Guest barralad
Juve sporting director Giuseppe Marotta insists they will not pay the reported £16million required to land the Italian international.

"There is a buy-out clause that has to be activated by May 15," Marotta told Sky Sport Italia.

"We'll try to reach an agreement before the deadline. I can certainly say we will not sign Aquilani for the sum set by Liverpool."

Probably just a ploy to haggle over the price while we are paying his wages.

They would have said the same if the buy-out ammount was 10 million.

He should never have been released in the first place,its not as if we had a massive squad full of talent then was it?.Get him back and see what Kenny can do with him.The whole club has changed since then.

He might just surprise a few of us.

Why would Juve just accept the price we asked for him when we made such ridiculous deals with them last summer, and we've been doing ridiculous deals since the summer of 2008. The only time we've come out of a transfer window better than going into it was January 2011, every other time we've been conned by everyone, so I don't see why Juve would just accept the price and buy him after looking at our negotiation record.

Evidently they don't think he's worth the money now do they? Funny we were once told we were getting a £30m player for £20m, he's barely worth £10m now run along.

Now run along?

When was the once we were getting £30m for a £20m player?

Now jog on,bellend

They would have said the same if the buy-out ammount was 10 million.

He should never have been released in the first place,its not as if we had a massive squad full of talent then was it?.Get him back and see what Kenny can do with him.The whole club has changed since then.

He might just surprise a few of us.

Anyone with a fuckin brain would have let Aquilani go out on loan to Juve on the condition that we got Poulsen on LOAN!!!!!!