You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Famous dwarves?

Rico1304

I'm on a train back from London and am sitting next to a dwarf. I'm sure I recognise her but I'm fucked if I know where from. Do we have famous female dwarves? I'm kind of scared where this may go.

Oh and ha anyone seen a black dwarf, my missus says she has but I don't believe her.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A mate of mine who’s forever employing the services of ladies of loose morals was over in Puerto Banus and was deciding on his paid fun for the night when he realised that he could fulfil a dream when he saw a dwarf prozzie. €200 for much fun. He said he liked that she could stand upright and give him a blowy. I pointed out that I thought that this basically meant he was a paedo. He disagreed, but said it didn’t matter as it was a great rattle.

This is the same bloke who was pulled over by the police with a prozzie. The police knew her of course but had the following conversation with my mate anyway.

Police – “Is this your car?”

My mate – “Yes

Police – “Who is that with you

My mate – “My sister

Police - “What’s her name?”

My mate – “I don’t know

Mate arrested.

A mate of mine who’s forever employing the services of ladies of loose morals was over in Puerto Banus and was deciding on his paid fun for the night when he realised that he could fulfil a dream when he saw a dwarf prozzie. €200 for much fun. He said he liked that she could stand upright and give him a blowy. I pointed out that I thought that this basically meant he was a paedo. He disagreed, but said it didn’t matter as it was a great rattle.

This is the same bloke who was pulled over by the police with a prozzie. The police knew her of course but had the following conversation with my mate anyway.

Police – “Is this your car?”

My mate – “Yes

Police – “Who is that with you

My mate – “My sister

Police - “What’s her name?”

My mate – “I don’t know

Mate arrested.

Fuckin' 'ell,if i laugh any more my head's gunna fall off!