Jump to content
Carvalho Diablo

Fit Birds Who Fly Under the Radar

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mook said:

Of course the issue is her actual age.

 

People don't get done for statutory rape for shagging a 25 year old who looks 15 do they? The girl is clearly 18 or over if she's modelling like that for JD Sports.

 

You like looking at birds with big horrible tits, I like looking at birds who look in their 20s. Neither is a crime.

Big and horrible? Which is it?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time has moved on now but I always felt the racist one with the big tits from S Club 7 didn't get the credit she deserved, often overlooked in favour of the lovely Rachel. She literally would fly under the radar with those mammary Stukas. 

 

Can imagine her strafing a bunch of boat people heading to the white cliffs in her by-plane dubbed 'Romford's Revenge', topless except for a scarf and a pair of goggles screaming 'av that you cants!' 

 

48ef5c0902c4a0ba7a07e2f6d48896c3--jo-o-m

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Time has moved on now but I always felt the racist one with the big tits from S Club 7 didn't get the credit she deserved, often overlooked in favour of the lovely Rachel. She literally would fly under the radar with those mammary Stukas. 

 

Can imagine her strafing a bunch of boat people heading to the white cliffs in her by-plane dubbed 'Romford's Revenge', topless except for a scarf and a pair of goggles screaming 'av that you cants!' 

 

48ef5c0902c4a0ba7a07e2f6d48896c3--jo-o-m

Rough as old boots. She makes Kat Slater seem like Susie Dent. 
 

Superb rockets though 

 

 

512557C2-D0A8-49B8-82CE-C63153DD9BF2.jpeg

5683B222-06C4-4818-A0BE-C8097E448124.jpeg

39237ECD-2E35-4C36-A652-083EA0CF1A44.jpeg

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely built for fun. You could watch her have a fight in Wetherspoons then she'd drink you under the table and buy you a kebab on the way home before its back to the crib for some thug passion. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Absolutely built for fun. You could watch her have a fight in Wetherspoons then she'd drink you under the table and buy you a kebab on the way home before its back to the crib for some thug passion. 

Bet she's a three input girl too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, skend04 said:

blog_Genesis-Rodriguez-20th-Annual-Criti

 

Just started Umbrella Academy 3 and I think I'm in love with Genesis Rodriguez. 

I watched the first season but season 2  bored me, the wife watched episode 1 of season 3 and I noticed an improvement on the lady front, is this the character Sloan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

I watched the first season but season 2  bored me, the wife watched episode 1 of season 3 and I noticed an improvement on the lady front, is this the character Sloan?

Yep, that's her. Amazing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/06/2022 at 10:08, Bjornebye said:

Rough as old boots. She makes Kat Slater seem like Susie Dent. 
 

Superb rockets though 

 

 

512557C2-D0A8-49B8-82CE-C63153DD9BF2.jpeg

5683B222-06C4-4818-A0BE-C8097E448124.jpeg

39237ECD-2E35-4C36-A652-083EA0CF1A44.jpeg

Bet she’s absolute filth in the bedroom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Jazmin Johnson. She’s apparently off a reality TV show called Married To Medicine Los Angeles, or something. But, who really cares what she’s off? Damn! 
 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfhVOetMjfa/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Quote

 


you guys asked me in the Q&A I put on my story is: What’s the purpose of life?

A heavy question for a Saturday but fitting given our current climate.

I say positive growth! It takes positive growth to experience new highs in life. Good growth is constantly changing our perspective which is like wearing a new set of eyes every time it changes. Allowing us to soak up life in an entirely new way.

We are all flawed, seeking balance and peace & hopefully service to others. As we grow through life the things we learn and the things that we have gone through provide a new perspective for us. As growth continues to align us with our purest self, we experience new levels of fulfillment & most importantly purpose. We become interested in serving as we quickly learn it’s less about I & more about WE.

Living a life committed to positive growth & service really elevates our experience here, we judge less and try to understand more. Claiming the purpose of life is growth feels good to me. I’ve been committed to my growth for some time now, as I often share my experiences in my captions. I’m also creating a guide to help you on your journey, it’ll be available soon.

I’d love to hear what you think the purpose of life is, comment below

I hope this adds a little light to your day #insafriend
Happy Saturday

#happy #healthy #growth #positivity #growth #selflove #dailywalk #reel #summerinspo #styleinspo #stylish #highheels

 

 

In the meantime, look at my tits 'n' ass. Not sure whether a gag would be enough for this one, tongue removal maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×