You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fit Birds Who Fly Under the Radar

Carvalho Diablo

17 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Vicky Duchess is a camgirl, whatever that is, but I'm mainly posting because I know Vlad will hate her

vicky1.jpg

vicky2.jpg

vicky3.jpg

vicky4.jpg

vicky5.jpg

This shit is out of control, melted together trollops like her are everywhere, good looking girls ruining themselves to look like a knockoff barbie doll.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Victoria Justice is absolutely ON the radar but repped for posting a picture of her anyway. Spectacular looking woman 

Nine Dobrev isn't off radar either but I read something the other day were both her and Victoria Justice both acknowledge they get told they look like each other,  so here's a picture. 

Screenshot_20211014-190230_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Nine Dobrev isn't off radar either but I read something the other day were both her and Victoria Justice both acknowledge they get told they look like each other,  so here's a picture. 

Screenshot_20211014-190230_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'd like to see a picture of both of their quims so we can be sure it's dopple-ganger territory 

4 hours ago, Mook said:

I've never heard of Victoria Justice either.

If you're upset there's a bird in here you have already heard of then surely it's easy enough to just scroll past the pictures you massive fucking poof.

Superb example of political incorrectness there Mark.

• Upvote 2