You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fit Birds Who Fly Under the Radar

Carvalho Diablo

54 minutes ago, Trumo said:

I'm a picky bastard, so the first one looks like a plastic surgery advert, and the second looks weirdly like Mark Fowler.

Not the Mark Fowler I remember. Was there a really fit one that didn't look like Tucker and was female?

17 hours ago, Stickman said:

Emma Louise Jones 5 Live presenter who was just on F**tball Focus via Zoom and somehow managed to hide these ....

0_eljonesuk_70919419_1132055923851552_35

EZQy6fJXQAAM9NZ?format=jpg&name=large

EZQy6v0XQAAdgsr?format=jpg&name=medium

EZQy7HkWAAEBcaG?format=jpg&name=medium

She is very beautiful.

I am very taken with the idea that you had the telly on and were watching her for a few seconds, before saying to yourself "I reckon she's hiding her huge boobs" then being very pleased once you confirmed that hypothesis.

The difference between that Jones bird in the top pic and the bottom one is as big as her breasts. The top one looks like every scouse bird's profile picture, even the ones that in reality look like Rusty Lee. The bottom one looks like the only bird who works in an IT department, she's worshipped but is herself still quite shy.

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

The difference between that Jones bird in the top pic and the bottom one is as big as her breasts. The top one looks like every scouse bird's profile picture, even the ones that in reality look like Rusty Lee. The bottom one looks like the only bird who works in an IT department, she's worshipped but is herself still quite shy.

Or the difference between getting one's degree and failing for wank related reasons.

• Upvote 1

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/07/sexist-forum-posts-hundreds-of-private-images-of-australian-female-journalists-and-celebrities

I've always said I found this thread to be reprehensible. Well when I say "said" I mean thought.

If any journos are reading this please take note of the fact that I'm a staunch feminist and am nothing like these other deviants.

The forumite Moof is the worst of them, he's been slandering the Cruz sisters for years, said Penelope likes a finger up the bum, he did.

On 16/05/2020 at 16:54, S.i.t.M aka The Boring One™ said:

Maya Jama - radio presenter and tv host

maya-jama-leaves-sex(1)-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpgIMG_0444.jpggallery-1494331299-gettyimages-643928542.jpgMaya-Jama-Height.jpg.optimal.jpg

59jyfsnjsir31.jpg

On 17/05/2020 at 14:16, AngryofTuebrook said:

I wonder if that contractor woman could fix your radar for you. Even I've heard of Maya Jama.

Get a contractor to fix your radar.