You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fit Birds Who Fly Under the Radar

Carvalho Diablo

Oh yeh, Truefan gets it...and so too would those two birds.

Anotre - Juliette Binoche.

She's fit, she's French, and she's filthy...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3DJVZ57c_WwrV1dm9aquWZWE6HWemISormwYR4kE0ZCAeAKw4dQ

Whereas Amy Adams should need no introduction as an actress. As a flame haired filthy fucker however, she defo qualifies as under the radar crumpet...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPL2_tj99PO_aa8fMEtgTqcz1GlDXtPNx21XOlVrju-S_N7hjrog

And finally, another ginger (! wtf ?)...Isla Fisher.

As our dearly departed resident serial killer PaddyBerger15 might have said "a right dirrrty hewwer". Fisher undoubtably bangs like a shithouse door when the plague is in town...or at least I would like to think so.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvVvNdL9Kykg2pgOpusm4X8YlAE8Z8sqSdlX7nZwjKYkM30Cm2

• Upvote 1

Whereas Amy Adams should need no introduction as an actress. As a flame haired filthy fucker however, she defo qualifies as under the radar crumpet...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPL2_tj99PO_aa8fMEtgTqcz1GlDXtPNx21XOlVrju-S_N7hjrog

That's the one I was on about on the film thread. By the time I got finished with her neither of us would be able to walk. Never seen her in anything else though.

Good call on Isla Fisher as well, her appearances in Home and Away really helped me through my teenage years.

"WWAP"?

What criteria are you using for "under the radar"? Women like Emannuel Chriqui, Olivia Wilde and Minka Kelly get credit from pointless magazines, but in arenas that actually matter, namely the GF, they don't have the 20/30 page threads describing wicked and despicable sexual acts that their beauty merits.

Sorry, no idea how to post pictures but I'll throw in Kat Dennings from Thor and Nick and Noras Infinite Playlist.

A few leaked home pics. Visible now just hope these don't turn to red Xs

67062_kat_dennings5_123_220lo.jpg

67064_kat_dennings1_123_446lo.jpg

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

67065_kat_dennings2_123_546lo.jpg

67067_kat_dennings3_123_543lo.jpg

67068_kat_dennings4_123_236lo.jpg

68030_DarkEdit_122_346lo.jpg

• Upvote 1

"WWAP"?

What criteria are you using for "under the radar"? Women like Emannuel Chriqui, Olivia Wilde and Minka Kelly get credit from pointless magazines, but in arenas that actually matter, namely the GF, they don't have the 20/30 page threads describing wicked and despicable sexual acts that their beauty merits.

WWAP = well worth a portion

"under the radar" - I believe you've got the gist mate.