You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Looking forward to the solemn excuse written by a PR rat for that one.

Going to be in ceremonial grass eating and Senator Agsby territory.

I completely deny this and have instructed my lawyers to look at a defamation lawsuit.

Fucking strongbow. *

*theyve been told to shut the fuck up about Maddie though.

I completely deny this and have instructed my lawyers to look at a defamation lawsuit.

Fucking strongbow. *

*theyve been told to shut the fuck up about Maddie though.

Your post and my edit must have crossed here Col.

Absolutely no idea how that old, yet relevant post about you being a Maddie-stealing Strongbow drinker, came to be quoted in my above one.

But I am quite thick, so somewhere along the line that probably explains it.

Guest Pistonbroke

The most frightening thing is Trump has a lot of people who agree with his fuckwittery. Not enough to gain presidency but enough to see which the USA is heading. 

I was just considering that myself. He's craftier, Farage. Less openly racist than Trump. I'd like to think that if he was as open about being a massive cunt as Trump is that he'd have less support in the UK.

Yes , Farage does conceal his racist xenophobia a little better than Trump but on the other hand Trump is far more popular and considerably richer . Maybe being an overt cunt with an outrageous hairstyle is the way to go . Worked for Savile 

Not sure, I reckon PB is right. We're not as ludicrously ignorant a nation as the US.

Nick Griffin faded into obscurity. 

I don't know if the money aspect would work as well here, although Dragon's Den, Alan Sugar, etc, seem to be celebrated so who knows.

To be serious I think what we are seeing in the run up Republican primaries is not representative of the views of the majority of Americans.and despite what snap polls may say now and I doubt he has  prayer of winning the White House if he did by some chance win the nomination. I think the other fella , Rubio or something will get it .I'm sure his wealth has bought him a ticket to the races but he will end up being no more than a freak show on the side

To be serious I think what we are seeing in the run up Republican primaries is not representative of the views of the majority of Americans.and despite what snap polls may say now and I doubt he has  prayer of winning the White House if he did by some chance win the nomination. I think the other fella , Rubio or something will get it .I'm sure his wealth has bought him a ticket to the races but he will end up being no more than a freak show on the side

I'm not so sure. It's staggering that he's still standing. He's a rich mans Borris Johnson and plenty of people in this country seem to love his fuckwhittery.

I'm not so sure. It's staggering that he's still standing. He's a rich mans Borris Johnson and plenty of people in this country seem to love his fuckwhittery.

There will be a considerable amount of people that are buying into him simply because he is outside the usual establishment politics and calling them out on it.

I have to say, telling his opponents he remembers paying them to do what he wants on a live debate was a good moment.

It's truly amazing to me.

I spent a lot of time in the US and know a few pretty die-hard conservatives but no one I could ever see supporting his bigotry.  I can't see where his support comes from and it makes me wonder if it's even real.  Trump comes across as a parody of an American Fox News host to me - if what he says wasn't so terrifying it would be hilarious.

Trump may strike a cord with the more unruly elements of the Republican movement, but nationally I think he polls quite poorly.  I don't think he's any chance of winning the presidency, but it would make for an entertaining dust up between him and Clinton, for all the wrong reasons.