1 hour ago, Anubis said:

It’s gonna be a shock when he finds himself bent over with Hitler, both getting pineapples shoved up their arse.

* Resists urge to wank.

6 hours ago, Anubis said:

Stand aside God, Mohammed,  Buddha, Ganesh and even myself. Nobody has done more for religion than The Donald.

Nothing will ever top the time when he was asked by a journalist for a Christian newspaper what he asked God for forgiveness for and Trump replied that he didn't ask for forgiveness because he didn't really need to.

Which is basically the exact opposite of Christianity, the religion that is famously built entirely on the idea that all people are sinners and in need of salvation, which you can't earn by being a good person but only by repenting of your sins and asking for them to be paid for by Jesus.

36 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Why is Turdsy posting under the name Lonna Bauer?

I do love his many comebacks. I remember when him and jfk and jfk junior were coming back. Anytime now I think

In today’s US legal news, Michael Avenatti, Stormy Daniel’s lawyer, just got 4 years for stealing her money.

11 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Good old Donnie. Helping the people fight injustice at every turn. I still get these emails. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/18/donald-trump-election-defense-fundraising-defrauded-fans?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

The lifelong liar and fraud turned out to be lying and defrauding people. Who on Earth could have seen that coming?

• Upvote 1