Possibly one of the worst things the US has ever done to itself is vote that racist old cunt in as POtuS. The toothpaste is well and truly out of the tube and all the shit cunts who believe his dangerous rhetoric have been emboldened and aren't going anywhere quickly.

So glad I live in the UK. We'd never vote for someone so narcissistic and dangerous, nor would we vote for something likely to destroy the way we live... Oh wait. Errr. Bollocks!

12 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Said it on here before. I miss him. 

Our country is fucked either way. At least The Donald gave us daily amusement from across the pond. 

I'd have him here. Yes, he's a cunt, but he'd be our cunt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

I wake up every morning and hope to find that he is dead, 

13 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Labour could do a lot worse than enquiring about his availability.

13 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Said it on here before. I miss him. 

Our country is fucked either way. At least The Donald gave us daily amusement from across the pond. 

I'm old-fashioned. I like to get my entertainment from entertainers and I prefer politicians to do the grown-up job they're elected for.

Also, I don't find the rise of Fascism on a wave of tens of thousands of preventable deaths amusing; still, I suppose humour is subjective.

Fuck Trump and fuck his tribute act in Downing Street. I hope they both die painfully and soon.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I'm old-fashioned. I like to get my entertainment from entertainers and I prefer politicians to do the grown-up job they're elected for.

Also, I don't find the rise of Fascism on a wave of tens of thousands of preventable deaths amusing; still, I suppose humour is subjective.

Fuck Trump and fuck his tribute act in Downing Street. I hope they both die painfully and soon.

I knew you’d reply and I know I should agree with you. 

Truth is, I don’t. Here’s to four more years. 

Not Trump, but rather one of his little cohorts, Mike Flynn. This is an interesting little thread and I’ll have to see how it develops and if this Stern guy is on the level instead of just being another chancer. Thread starts here.