Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I wonder if the Feds can get him before he becomes president again in a few years.

He's still the president, everyone knows this joe Biden thing is a deep state lie

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

He's still the president, everyone knows this joe Biden thing is a deep state lie


Ha. 
 

Question for all - If it’s Big Daddy Donald vs Sleepy Joe Biden again in 2023/24, does the orange one have a better chance of winning this time?
 

Those stimulus cheques must have earned a few more Democrat votes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Not gonna lie, I actually quite miss him. He’s a cunt for sure but the way he was so out of his depth with everything made some seriously great television.

 

It was funny at first IMO, and the longer it went on, the more it made me sad for the future of humanity.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

 

It was funny at first IMO, and the longer it went on, the more it made me sad for the future of humanity.

For short term gain, the right will always rabble rouse and demonise. Easy to do, takes fucking years for society to sort out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Not gonna lie, I actually quite miss him. He’s a cunt for sure but the way he was so out of his depth with everything made some seriously great television. 

Call me old fashioned but I prefer a sentient human being with a finger on the button rather than an enormous Oompa Loompa with learning difficulties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, magicrat said:

Call me old fashioned but I prefer a sentient human being with a finger on the button rather than an enormous Oompa Loompa with learning difficulties.


You’re old fashioned. 
 

Trump is the ultimate troll. It’s never been done like this before. Trolled himself into the White House. On top of that he’s petulant, thin skinned and sometimes mental. Makes for fantastic TV. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, magicrat said:

Call me old fashioned but I prefer a sentient human being with a finger on the button rather than an enormous Oompa Loompa with learning difficulties.

Joe is sentient?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:


You’re old fashioned. 
 

Trump is the ultimate troll. It’s never been done like this before. Trolled himself into the White House. On top of that he’s petulant, thin skinned and sometimes mental. Makes for fantastic TV. 

All true but reality TV was never my thing.  From Jade Goody to Donald Trump is a very slippery slope.

 

12 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Joe is sentient?!

He's smart enough to leave the heavy lifting to those that are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:


You’re old fashioned. 
 

Trump is the ultimate troll. It’s never been done like this before. Trolled himself into the White House. On top of that he’s petulant, thin skinned and sometimes mental. Makes for fantastic TV. 

 

Does it fuck! It enables and gives a voice to mouthbreathing dickheads who should neither be seen nor heard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll leave it to others to decide if I'm also describing you there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Trumo said:

 

Does it fuck! It enables and gives a voice to mouthbreathing dickheads who should neither be seen nor heard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll leave it to others to decide if I'm also describing you there.


giphy.gif

 


The guy prevented Nuclear War with the North Koreans and brought in tougher laws on vaping. 
 

Not sure what else he could have done to please people, to be honest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somebody hacked the Tea Party membership database which has allowed some of their major, and still active, donors to be identified. Bit of a small, but elite, club these days.

 

Thread starts here.

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Anubis said:

Somebody hacked the Tea Party membership database which has allowed some of their major, and still active, donors to be identified. Bit of a small, but elite, club these days.

 

Thread starts here.

 

 

 

 

@Kepler-186 Recomended 'Dark Money' by Jane Mayer and it's fascinating and goes in to the funding patterns, reasons and sources of the 'New Right, Libertarian' groups and pulls it all apart.

 

Bleak as shit, and stuff you kind of know, or can guess at, but she puts all the names and faces together, brilliant piece of research.

 

Cannot recommend highly enough.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ashli Babbit’s family are launching a lawsuit against the officer who shot her dead in the Capitol riot. Good luck with that.

 

Interesting last social media post before her death. No surprise that Flynn is involved with the family though.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×