You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

6 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

It was interesting listening to the latest Michael Cohen podcast. He reckons Trump won't pardon anyone close to him - such as kushner or his kids, as apparently if you are pardoned you lose your right to using the 5th amendment, so if Trump was ever brought up on charges they would need to give evidence and not be able to hide behind the 5th. 

Fucking hell, it's pure calculated cuntery. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Regular squaddies hate private contractors, they spent most of their time in Iraq trying to bail them out of tight spots of their own making, they're bouncers with machine guns.

I think the Blackwater ceo is the brother of that Betsy Davos cunt, the one who basicslly bought the job of eduction secretary.

I see he's rushed through the execution of the first woman for 60 odd years too. He just wakes up every morning and wonders how he can be a piece of shit.

Fair enough, I was under the impression that the troops were more in favour of ‘Mericans can do no wrong on foreign soil. Probably I was under-estimating them

On the mad rush to executions, I haven’t seen photos of all of them, but are there any white people that aren’t women?

4 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

It was interesting listening to the latest Michael Cohen podcast. He reckons Trump won't pardon anyone close to him - such as kushner or his kids, as apparently if you are pardoned you lose your right to using the 5th amendment, so if Trump was ever brought up on charges they would need to give evidence and not be able to hide behind the 5th. 

Doesn't help if Kushner or any of the other scumbags get prosecuted themselves but doubt Trump really gives a fuck if his arse is on the line

The pardoning system absolutely disgusts me. Only a court of law with evidence should be able to deal out justice. Commit crime after crime with your cronies, then just pardon it all like a medieval king. Disgusting. Was reading about Charles Kushner being pardoned what a fucking cesspit of humanity that cunt and his family are. Biden if he had any integrity should make an executive order denying all pardons and removing the right of a president to pardon anybody. Drain the swap they were all singing  before his election instead they turned the whole country into one, stupid trump supporting fucks, thick as shit. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The pardoning system absolutely disgusts me. Only a court of law with evidence should be able to deal out justice. Commit crime after crime with your cronies, then just pardon it all like a medieval king. Disgusting. Was reading about Charles Kushner being pardoned what a fucking cesspit of humanity that cunt and his family are. Biden if he had any integrity should make an executive order denying all pardons and removing the right of a president to pardon anybody. Drain the swap they were all singing  before his election instead they turned the whole country into one, stupid trump supporting fucks, thick as shit. 

Your 100% correct but even I thought he would abuse it for friends and family. This pardoning of war crime individuals reeks of financial leverage either for him or someone in his family. Generating thatcher levels of hate within me recently. 

6 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The problem is the idea of the pardon isn't to get your mates off for committing crimes on behalf of a corrupt president. It supposed to be for when the court system gets it wrong and the president can step in. Like many things that have happened in both the US and The UK we are finding this new breed of politicians believe "spirit " of the law or precedence mean absolutely fucking nothing and they abuse the good will of the system on almost a.minute by minute basis. 

5 hours ago, Gnasher said:

As if the year 2020 Covid/Brexit shambles wasnt enough weve got this dangerous cunt doing everything to cling on. Even Trump wouldn't launch a full blown attack against Iran just to throw the toys in the air, would he?  What a way to end the year. 

The cunt wants to start a war with Iran before he goes doesn't he? Honestly, the cunt needs locking up, although of course that'll make him a martyr for his maga warrior gobshites. 

I guess the bigger problem is this ridiculously long lame duck period. It'll be over two months since he lost before Biden gets inaugurated, plenty of time for a malignant bad actor to cause all sorts of shit. The press here were kicking off after the 2010 election because Brown didn't move out of No 10 immediately.

6 hours ago, Pete said:

Someone needs to shoot this fucker and then Weekend at Bernie’s’ him for the next 25 days. 

Nah, just strap him to the next SpaceX rocket and send him to some distant galaxy. There'll be enough fat and hot air to get him there.

2 hours ago, Trumo said:

Nah, just strap him to the next SpaceX rocket and send him to some distant galaxy. There'll be enough fat and hot air to get him there.

Nah he will be found any an advanced alien civilisation, they'll will reanimate him and clone him. Believing him to be the ultimate in human evolution. 

The private bankers to President Trump and Jared Kushner have resigned from Deutsche Bank

All the men come in these places
And the men are all the same
You don't look at their faces
And you don't ask their names
You don't think of them as human
You don't think of them at all
You keep your mind on the money
Keeping your eyes on the wall
I'm your private banker, a banker for money
I'll do what you want me to do
I'm your private banker, a banker for money
And any old money will do